Parker agreed terms (or has he?) [Merged]

Re: Parker agreed terms [Merged]

jay_mcfc said:
Hughes get the fuck out of my club!!!!!!!!

and i thought all the turkeys were gone by christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A FUCKING GRIP..............

Wasn't a big fan of his but saw him recently in game on sky and he was the best player on pitch. Great engine. Better than what we have

Why do people care what "we" pay? "We" arent paying anything. These fees and wages come right out of the UAE not Manchester City. Unsubsidized, the Club was out of cash the day we signed Robinho ie Day 1 of the new owners. The ONLY concern should be that they keep the cash coming.

Blueranger said:
Parker is equal to Barry! I think this is a very astute signing, he will help protect the back four and provide a solid base for the front four.

Parker equal to Barry? Yeah and Benjani is equal to Rooney

According to some blog on newsnow we havnt actually agreed a fee with west ham. Just agreed personal terms with him. I hope their asking price isnt to over inflated though! A good addition IMO

i remember danny mills signing for mega wages. 5 years ago

projectriver said:
Why do people care what "we" pay? "We" arent paying anything. These fees and wages come right out of the UAE not Manchester City. Unsubsidized, the Club was out of cash the day we signed Robinho ie Day 1 of the new owners. The ONLY concern should be that they keep the cash coming.

Agreed.

And West Ham are in deep shit, £10M won't help them atall.

riley347 said:
jay_mcfc said:
Hughes get the fuck out of my club!!!!!!!!

and i thought all the turkeys were gone by christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A FUCKING GRIP..............

Oh you slay me.

Do me a favour...as if recent results weren't bad enough he's now making signings like this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.