Parker agreed terms (or has he?) [Merged]

Re: Parker agreed terms [Merged]

stack u talk shit u could buy the biggest stars in the world and u wouldnt get a winning team %100 u need grafters the bridges parkers of this world then add the super stars to many big attitudes doesnt make for a good team

great short term signing, just the type of player we have been missing all season

i don't have a prob with signing parker,even if it's to improve things in the short term,which it undoubtedly will as he's better than the players we already have,hamann past it,fernandes not good enough,elano plays when he wants to.trouble with parker is he finds it tough to string 6 games together without picking up an injury.

CTID1989 said:
Ducado said:
Stackmoney said:
Typical Hughes signing, get rid of quality sign donkeys. He says he does'nt have a big squad? HA HA HA the cheek of the man. Did Wigan spend 80 million? What about Hull and Everton? Do they have international stars like Robinho, Wright-Philips and Kompany? What about the best young defender in Europe Micah and a whole host of other good players like Dunne, Elano, Zabaletta and Ireland. No they don't yet their teams are fighting in the top half and where are we, out of 2 cups and in the bottom half. Thank you Mr. Hughes you are shit and your now signing shit because you can only deal with shit like your ugly Blackburn side. And the sad thing is alot of City fans are accepting this, oh Parkers good its what we need were building bla bla bla. We might aswell sign cement and bricks. Were not builders people we are a football team that can go places with the right manager and players with the money we have. Brains (Kaka) always beats brawn (Parker)

Brains(kaka) always is good WITH brawn(Parker).If we can sign Kaka eventually!

Stackmoney said:
Typical Hughes signing, get rid of quality sign donkeys. He says he does'nt have a big squad? HA HA HA the cheek of the man. Did Wigan spend 80 million? What about Hull and Everton? Do they have international stars like Robinho, Wright-Philips and Kompany? What about the best young defender in Europe Micah and a whole host of other good players like Dunne, Elano, Zabaletta and Ireland. No they don't yet their teams are fighting in the top half and where are we, out of 2 cups and in the bottom half. Thank you Mr. Hughes you are shit and your now signing shit because you can only deal with shit like your ugly Blackburn side. And the sad thing is alot of City fans are accepting this, oh Parkers good its what we need were building bla bla bla. We might aswell sign cement and bricks. Were not builders people we are a football team that can go places with the right manager and players with the money we have. Brains (Kaka) always beats brawn (Parker)

Oh dear mate do you not realise that football is a team game and as such requires guys that do the dirty stuff to make the likes of Kaka shine? Also why would you think that we can automatically sign the best (and therefore best paid) stars in the world in our current position. We are a work in progress and it takes time, have a little patience.

Real Madird tried the Galacticos route and it did f*ck all, you need a blend

Not a big glamour signing but he'll do a job for us.
Pretty happy with the start of the transfer window.
Bridge & Parker will be good for us.

Tattooedcityfan said:
i don't have a prob with signing parker,even if it's to improve things in the short term,which it undoubtedly will as he's better than the players we already have,hamann past it,fernandes not good enough,elano plays when he wants to.trouble with parker is he finds it tough to string 6 games together without picking up an injury.

He has played most games this season so far according to the stats

Just read this read now...

And I must be more pissed than I thought.

I know we need a midfielder, but come on...
Its a poor mans Barton isnt it?

He runs about a bit...
Had a conversation with a Reading fan after he signed for chelsea and he said good riddance...money in the bank.

Have we all been hood winked into thinking that he is a good signing?
Granted he is decent...but in the same way barton was...

or am I being obtuse>?

Micah Richards is the best young defender in Europe, it's just that the players are only as good as their managers. You saw how he performed under Sven, he's a better manager then Hughes. Just like I said Hughes gets the best out of average players and he brings out the worst in quality players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.