Parker agreed terms (or has he?) [Merged]

Re: Parker agreed terms [Merged]

I'm sick of people whining about not getting Kaka,Villa,Messi,Ribery,Eto'o...c'mon guys get real..Do you think those guys are going to come now at mid-season.No ,I dont think so. We need to build slowly not by directly gettin players like Kaka. Hughes is doing the right thing by getting players that knwo the league well. Even Chelsea bought average players like Bridge,Lampard(average then), Tiago,Smertin,Parker,Carvalho,Ferreira....then they built on that with Drogba,Essien,Robben.
Still, I dont see Kaka,Eto'o ,Messi coming here no matter how much we offer them. They play fpr prode not money. even if we offer huge amount of money and their club want to sell and the players dont want to come here it's the end of the deal. So live in the real world people.

Stackmoney said:
Micah Richards is the best young defender in Europe, it's just that the players are only as good as their managers. You saw how he performed under Sven, he's a better manager then Hughes. Just like I said Hughes gets the best out of average players and he brings out the worst in quality players.

Not a chance

havelocke said:
Just read this read now...

And I must be more pissed than I thought.

I know we need a midfielder, but come on...
Its a poor mans Barton isnt it?

He runs about a bit...
Had a conversation with a Reading fan after he signed for chelsea and he said good riddance...money in the bank.

Have we all been hood winked into thinking that he is a good signing?
Granted he is decent...but in the same way barton was...

or am I being obtuse>?

Yep you're still pretty pissed, Parker came from Charlton and there were practically riots when he was sold. I think you're thinking of Sidwell.

Stackmoney said:
Micah Richards is the best young defender in Europe

epic-fail.jpg

stockportblue said:
I cant believe some of the crap on here.Citys biggest problem this season has been defensively.The side is unbalanced and needs to be strengthened defensively.

Parker is a premiership proven ,international defensive midfielder somewhere around his peak.He is a better player than Fernandes or the ageing Herman therefore the squad improves.Is this a site for manic depressives who have run out of prozac or alternative uppers?

lol agreed.Got a good laugh from you mate

BlueBoy86 said:
I'm sick of people whining about not getting Kaka,Villa,Messi,Ribery,Eto'o...c'mon guys get real..Do you think those guys are going to come now at mid-season.No ,I dont think so. We need to build slowly not by directly gettin players like Kaka. Hughes is doing the right thing by getting players that knwo the league well. Even Chelsea bought average players like Bridge,Lampard(average then),

Yes they were average then but they were young and had potential. Zaba and Kompany are similar to these in that they were already good but are potentially capable of a lot more, parker isn't

bluemoon32 said:
Stackmoney said:
Micah Richards is the best young defender in Europe, it's just that the players are only as good as their managers. You saw how he performed under Sven, he's a better manager then Hughes. Just like I said Hughes gets the best out of average players and he brings out the worst in quality players.

Not a chance

one of he is

that is if fans supported him whilst he is going through a bad patch, unthinkable eh?

Why are you talking about short fucking term, you think we're gonna say "Hey Scott come to us for 6 months and do a job then sit your arse on the fucking bench, not like you did that at Chelsea though, eh, mate?" No we're fucking not. We're gonna hand him a huge per-week deal for about 4 and a half years, same as Bridge, then you lot will be fucking moaning in a few years time about how you want rid of shite like Bellamy and Parker.

Stackmoney said:

like robinho?

micah is suffering a loss of form, he will be back. people should remember he is only young and still learning his trade, dont write him off.

parker is full of energy is what we need in our team and if we keep buying other teams better players there is no chance we can go down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.