Parking ticket

Another for the thread.
These parking company’s are absolute scum, making money off people’s errors.
You wouldn’t mind if it was a tenner but £100.00 or £50.00 within 14 days - how has the government not stepped in and said enough is enough - the fines are far too high?
Anyway, today’s shitshow is brought to you by UKPC.

Went to Harpurhey Shopping Centre with my daughter. Needed to go Asda and she was mivering for a McDonalds so decided to go Asda first.
Parked outside the Britsh Heart Foundation, went to Asda, chucked shopping in the boot and then into McDonalds and paid for food with cash.

Received a letter from UKPC saying “McDonalds Harpurhey, Driver left site designated for customer parking only”

My error was not going to McDonalds first, they’ve only attached a pic of my car parked but must have filmed me walking away.
The absolute boring bastards havent got anything better to do.
Anyway, this is just a heads up for any other blue in the North Manchester area - they are watching you

Ps i can’t be arsed fighting it as i have better things to do plus you rarely win.
I could pay the £50.00 but i would rather nail my balls to a sinking ship.

The ****’s will get a sob story letter (struggling with bills etc….) and will get an offer of £1.00 per month.

General rule - if it’s a proper penalty charge notice issued by a council warden, pay it.

If it’s issued by some parking company on private land, they’ll send a few bullshit letters trying to scare you into paying but just chuck them in the bin.

I speak from personal experience.

Another for the thread.
These parking company’s are absolute scum, making money off people’s errors.
You wouldn’t mind if it was a tenner but £100.00 or £50.00 within 14 days - how has the government not stepped in and said enough is enough - the fines are far too high?
Anyway, today’s shitshow is brought to you by UKPC.

Went to Harpurhey Shopping Centre with my daughter. Needed to go Asda and she was mivering for a McDonalds so decided to go Asda first.
Parked outside the Britsh Heart Foundation, went to Asda, chucked shopping in the boot and then into McDonalds and paid for food with cash.

Received a letter from UKPC saying “McDonalds Harpurhey, Driver left site designated for customer parking only”

My error was not going to McDonalds first, they’ve only attached a pic of my car parked but must have filmed me walking away.
The absolute boring bastards havent got anything better to do.
Anyway, this is just a heads up for any other blue in the North Manchester area - they are watching you

Ps i can’t be arsed fighting it as i have better things to do plus you rarely win.
I could pay the £50.00 but i would rather nail my balls to a sinking ship.

The ****’s will get a sob story letter (struggling with bills etc….) and will get an offer of £1.00 per month.

Just ignore it. They’ll go away eventually. They always do.

Just ignore it. They’ll go away eventually. They always do.
Do you not think, if the fine was £10.00 they would earn more money as people (like myself) would just pay it to stop any further agro?
It would stop most challenges, court proceeding, people ignoring letters.
It would stop there admin work/phone calls, charges for court etc…
Nobody wants to pay £100.00 for parking so 99% people will challenge it

Do you not think, if the fine was £10.00 they would earn more money as people (like myself) would just pay it to stop any further agro?
It would stop most challenges, court proceeding, people ignoring letters.
It would stop there admin work/phone calls, charges for court etc…
Nobody wants to pay £100.00 for parking so 99% people will challenge it

I agree entirely.

I’ve told this story before but a few years ago I left my car overnight in Morrisons car park in Chorlton. Had a letter through the post saying I owed £150 (or something like that amount).

No way was I paying that so I just ignored it.

Then had several letters through from some “solicitors” saying they were taking me to court etc unless I paid something stupid like two grand. A quick Google search made it clear this “solicitors” company wasn’t anything of the sort, it was a made up name owned by the car park people.

Binned that too and they just fucked off.

Bullshit scare tactics, don’t fell for it.

Load of cunts the lot of them these private car park people.

Legit penalty charge notices from the council are a totally different matter of course.

General rule - if it’s a proper penalty charge notice issued by a council warden, pay it.

If it’s issued by some parking company on private land, they’ll send a few bullshit letters trying to scare you into paying but just chuck them in the bin.

I speak from personal experience.
Poor advice, these companies are taking thousands to court and people are ending up with CCJs for not paying.

I have been issued a pcn by civil enforcement for parking on a company's private car park in Cheetham Hill. They have photos so fair do"s. However their company address are different from where the offence occurred and I was never issued with a ticket. Does this count as a technicalitiy for not paying ?.

The address given is car park at lucky cash and carry unit 1 the Jury st centre Manchester m8 8fn.

The actual postal address is 51 lord Street Cheetham Hill mcr m3 1he which is sort of the same place. Please help as the wife wants a fake handbag.
Any update?

I absolutely hate the way that us public are treated like some brainless mass which can be exploited for endless cash at any time... Or treated like shit by the police, treated like cattle at events, battered like fish at football matches, herded like sheep round endless road works where no one is actually WORKING, treated like idiots by our govn, totalitarianism it feels like.

The trouble with people advising ignore because they successfully did so a few years ago is that the law was changed and further the £50 invoice becomes several hundred after follow on costs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.