Party in dortmund

Impeccable said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
If we are out by then, it is likely we will be watching a team of squad players with the Rags match at the weekend after.

Best case scenario for us is a Dortmund win in Madrid if we can win the next two (Not likely I know)

What are people's thoughts on that match. I know it won't matter if we don't improve dramatically ourselves but I was thinking about this and came to the conclusion that I'd rather Madrid beat Dortmund in the next match. I also came to the conclusion that if they draw, it would be a disaster as then we could win the last three (yeah right!) and still not go through.

So we wouldn't qualify with 10pts? Impossible.

I'm pretty sure it is possible. If Madrid-Dortmund is a draw and we win the remaining 3 games the likelyhood is that us and Madrid will finish on 10 points. Then it's down to head to head results or goal difference, not sure which

Booked the hotel for me and Mrs Wardie today, staying in Dortmund handier as only there for the Tuesday night. Plus I doubt Mrs Wardie will be wearing appropriate footwear for a trek back to Dusseldorf as she's a dippy mare.

im booking amsterdam me, flights are 63 quid train is 35 quid, one night in dusseldorf then back to amsterdam. preety cheap if you ask me, who cares if out or in the cup still going be mint if we went thro in dortmund in the end

BlueT said:
Party in Dusseldorf first, then party in Dortmund, then another party in Dusseldorf. Christmas is starting early for me this year, cant wait.

Well looking forward to it myself. Fly into Dusseldorf on Mon, train to Dortmund, 2 nights partying in Dortmund then 2 nights partying in Dusseldorf. Bring it on. Week off unpaid at work, ah well ...

Judging on our most recent performances in Europe, I have no reason to believe we will be in contention but I honestly can't wait. We are getting the over night boat from hull and then driving to dortmund. On the way home we will spend some time in Amsterdam. Going to be class.

Fly to the Dam on Sunday morning (£75rtn) from Manchester . Train to Dussledorf Monday afternoon for 2 nights.
My first euro away this season , can't wait .

im still going as bannana man so bollocks....
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=270140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=270140</a>

cleavers said:
ell said:
Would love to go but got to balance finance and holidays really.

If I can find a cheapish way and enough dosh im well up for it, I enjoy the trips the game is the worst part about it so cant understand why anyone would drop out!
Not sure where you're based, but as of this morning Dover to Dunkirk was £38 return for a car and 4 people, and we got 2 rooms for 2 nights at under £50 each (£25 each per night). Obviously we need to drive/fuel a car but it can be done cheap.

This is defo correct i used DFDS for Ajax and just got an email offering me the same deal with a code to get it for £19 each way for a 3 day trip.

Code is - E72SB<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:59 pm --<br /><br />
EyesOfBlue said:
After Madrid and Amsterdam there`s only one thing to say really;

Stay safe blues !

we are always safe you spend to much time reading the hype !

Chillidog77 said:
BlueT said:
Party in Dusseldorf first, then party in Dortmund, then another party in Dusseldorf. Christmas is starting early for me this year, cant wait.

Well looking forward to it myself. Fly into Dusseldorf on Mon, train to Dortmund, 2 nights partying in Dortmund then 2 nights partying in Dusseldorf. Bring it on. Week off unpaid at work, ah well ...

That's the spirit Chillidog, sounds like we may be on the same flights if your flying out of Mcr on Monday evening?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.