Party in dortmund

Imagine the miracle in dortmund. City overcome the odds to qualify for the knockout stages. That would be immense.

Would love to go but got to balance finance and holidays really.

If I can find a cheapish way and enough dosh im well up for it, I enjoy the trips the game is the worst part about it so cant understand why anyone would drop out!

Me and my Lad will be there and 2 mates, I suppose the "G" hunters will miss this one?????????? CTID

Re: AW: Party in dortmund

I will be there as it is only half an hour from my hometown. At this time I want to thank all the Blues for an amazing day in Amsterdam. Always a pleasure to go with City away. Can't wait for Dortmund now!

I hope they put the tickets on sale before the Real Madrid game. Should have no problems getting one if it could be a dead rubber, but if we beat Ajax and RM and then Dortmund tickets go on sale, they'll go quicker than for the Ajax away game.

cibaman said:
I hope they put the tickets on sale before the Real Madrid game. Should have no problems getting one if it could be a dead rubber, but if we beat Ajax and RM and then Dortmund tickets go on sale, they'll go quicker than for the Ajax away game.

My thoughts also

Lancet Fluke said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
If we are out by then, it is likely we will be watching a team of squad players with the Rags match at the weekend after.

Best case scenario for us is a Dortmund win in Madrid if we can win the next two (Not likely I know)

What are people's thoughts on that match. I know it won't matter if we don't improve dramatically ourselves but I was thinking about this and came to the conclusion that I'd rather Madrid beat Dortmund in the next match. I also came to the conclusion that if they draw, it would be a disaster as then we could win the last three (yeah right!) and still not go through.

So we wouldn't qualify with 10pts? Impossible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.