Pathetic Arsenal fans with Nasri & Chamakh

Joker said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Joker said:
I'm an Arsenal fan and can only apologise for the behaviour of our supporters. Unfortunately, it's no longer a minority. This is one of the reasons why I'm glad I no longer go to matches. I'd hate to be surrounded by the sort of posh, middle class Tory voting idiots who go to our games these days. They're also all over social media, and are one of the reasons why I've grown increasingly disillusioned with the club (add to that our greedy board and clueless manager).

Because a lot of these supporters have had privileged upbringings they expect to see their football team succeed as well. It's the same reason they can't seem to understand your excellent protest against ticket prices. Most of them can afford to be fleeced by the club.
Sadly it seems to be true that it's not a minority who are behaving like spoiled brats. We started to see the same thing from rag fans after we beat them in the FA Cup semi a couple of seasons ago. The realisation that the reflected glory that made their miserable lives in places like Wolverhampton, Leicester and Essex bearable could be about to disappear. The only connection they had with the club was because they latched onto success and that was about to start going.

The one good thing that can come from our inevitably decline down the table over the next few years is that the middle class Johnny Come Latelys will stop supporting the club.

I thought booing Clichy was a disgrace as well. One of the most solid professionals when he was at Arsenal and although he didn't develop as much as we wanted to, he always gave a 100%.

The jealously and bitterness that is oozing out of so many of our fans is unpalatable at the moment.

Hahaha! own up whos behind it?

Re: Pathetic Arsenal fans

Caveman said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
EaglesFan said:
The face of that woman in the background during Edin's goal celebration = PRICELESS :-)

Horrible skank whore - the venom in her face which quickly turns to embarrassment as she turns to the the person she is with, almost as sad as that twat at spurs last year when aguero gives it the 'up yours'

Anyway, fair play to nasri, he may be growing a pair of balls after all!!!
To be fair to Samir, he's from Marseille and Marseille is rough as fuck. I'm sure he knows how to react to dick heads giving it the big'un.

So was André Pascal but balls he did not have....

Nasri has a weak mindset thrown upon him from his time with Wenger, the bite he is missing is what will make him a top class european player, at present he shirks far to easily and is a player who can be found wanting when it's a dogfight, when he finds 'proper' bollocks he will step up a level, until then he will remain soft centred............. obviously on the pitch!!!

Check out the gobby little slag giving it some and telling them to walk on when they turned around . Horrid fookers. Just imagine If that was swp and dunne at city, city fans would be askin for autographes and pics with them. Shows the difference in class of fans we are to them.

Hahaha the two little nobs in North Face jackets trying to confront something would have got absolutely battered if they had got what they wanted, ie a reaction from either of them.

Glauber Berti said:
citykev28 said:
Why the fuck would he turn up at the ground like that?

surely instead of fretting about that we should be focused on the fact that one of our own got verbally assaulted by those cretins from le arse he's lucky really that it didn't turn out even worse with that fan that squared up to him what makes it worse is the fact that some of the abuse was hurled at Chamakh who is still one of their own maybe they should use all of the money from the £62 ticket fee to buy themselves some class it's a total discrace

-- Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:18 am --

citykev28 said:
Why the fuck would he turn up at the ground like that?

surely instead of fretting about that we should be focused on the fact that one of our own got verbally assaulted by those cretins from le arse he's lucky really that it didn't turn out even worse with that fan that squared up to him what makes it worse is the fact that some of the abuse was hurled at Chamakh who is still one of their own maybe they should use all of the money from the £62 ticket fee to buy themselves some class it's a total discrace

I'm not fretting. I just don't understand why the club would allow it or Nasri would want to do it. A few reasonable posters on here haven't had the knee-jerk reaction that you have and have explained there was some roadworks or something meaning a walk to the ground. Fair enough.

Every time someone questions one of our players, it doesn't mean they're having a pop and it shouldn't be a race to defend the player in some sort of "How blue are you?" show.

Weren't City fans doing the same to Rooney when he was "inciting" the fans when celebrating. Should Edin have celebrated in front of the home fans? Bound to get abuse isn't he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.