Pathetic Arsenal fans with Nasri & Chamakh

Re: Pathetic Arsenal fans

chicken s@#ts ,calling him in hushed tones,don't even have the balls to say it to his face,remember the video of him being chased in his car,good on ya Samir,top bloke!

Obviously Nasri realised they are mouthy shit houses that are all mouth and no action. he didn't even look scared and Chamakh look like he wanted to nut the little kid that started hiding behind his mates

went to the CC match at the emirates last year, sat in the arsenal section with a bunch of coworkers...they couldn't be less intimidating. that old man would have got knocked out of his shoes. if you're going to talk shit, talk shit...calling someone a wanker when you're in the safety of a crowd just shows what a woman you are. sammy played there, he knows the fans, and that's why he had no qualms with walking through the tunnel like 50,000 people weren't ready to sing the 'sammy is a ****' song once he got inside.

It was on the BBC that the players had had to walk some distance to the ground due to a road closure so I don't know if that's the reason but why he isn't with the other City players if so, I don't know. Still, that shit shouldn't be happening and it shows what utter twats Arsenal fans are. We cheer the vast vast majority of our returning players compared to egotistical clubs like Arsenal or Villa where the fans seem to be possessed of a mindset where if you move on to further your career, you're a twat. I don't at all buy this nonsense spouted by some, that all football fans are the same. No, City fans are amongst the best in England. We are some of the most loyal and some of the most respectful of returning players.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV9ghP80Fwg[/youtube]

The face of that woman in the background during Edin's goal celebration = PRICELESS :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.