Pathetic Arsenal fans with Nasri & Chamakh

Re: Pathetic Arsenal fans

EaglesFan said:
The face of that woman in the background during Edin's goal celebration = PRICELESS :-)
What a lovely lady, one you could have taken home to meet your mum
She was KOFFIN a lot though, must have had a sore throat

EaglesFan said:
The face of that woman in the background during Edin's goal celebration = PRICELESS :-)

I mentioned her in the Edin Dzeko thread yesterday. God I'm embarrassed for her !

To be fair after the way he sometimes plays and behaves i think he is a wanker & prick... but i tend to agree it's dead classy trying to intimidate him like that isn't it!

There is something about the cockney accent and demeanour that makes me want to scrape wallpaper off with my fingernails.

It's strange that the UK is such a small country yet those twunts saying 'Yoo wanna wulk wiv da peepal...' and 'Quality' are as alien to me as a tribe from Papua New Guinea.

You can tell that the lad having a go is just some snidey git and would run a mile from a real confrontation.

Don't let it bother you, people like this act the tw*t all the time and think they can get away with it. One day he'll be doing it within ear shot of a big lump from the opposition and won't know what hit him.

Nasri and Chamakh suffer abuse

Some wankers from the arsenal lot showing their class
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nNjhYp7sfQ[/youtube]

Ha haa well done Samir lad......took some bottle to do that but i salute him for rubbing it in their arrogant faces.

As for that muppet who squared up to him, he didn't actually get in his face did he and samir gave a wry smile anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.