Pathetic Arsenal fans with Nasri & Chamakh

Re: Pathetic Arsenal fans

I just laugh at Arsenal and there brain dead fans – They think they have the god given right to win football games because they had a top team almost ten years ago, There like an old boxer who is still trying to convince people he’s still got it.

I bet nothing is said about the object thrown at Dzeko after his goal !!

Great win yesterday and we are warming up nicely and those over achieving fuckers will get it soon or later I’m sure.

Shame there were no Blues on hand to offer 'support' for Sami.

"There's that wanker Nasri"

Should have shouted

"There's that wanker Nasri with a premier league champions medal"

Fucking Arseanl fans really are just below the rag scum in my eyes.

Wreckless Alec said:
Yep, classy club, classy fans.
Probably the most disloyal "fans" about.
Their treatment of ex-players is shocking. They are the boo boys of football.
Embarassing.

Why Clichy got booed throughout I have no idea, one of the most inoffensive footballers you could ever see.

As for the spotty teenage oiks giving it the 'faaaackin caaaaant' to Nasri and Chamakh I wouldn't read too much into that. Their accents absolutely awful though I bet they live in a nice suburb of Hertfordshire.

citykev28 said:
Why the fuck would he turn up at the ground like that?

Maybe you have to park and walk a bit to get into the stadium and he was just doing that?

You have to do that at our ground too, I've seen both Harry Redknapp and Paul Dickov walking through a little bit of our crowd to get into the stadium. Obviously one was more mobbed than the other.

Ruddles81 said:
Why Clichy got booed throughout I have no idea, one of the most inoffensive footballers you could ever see.

As for the spotty teenage oiks giving it the 'faaaackin caaaaant' to Nasri and Chamakh I wouldn't read too much into that. Their accents absolutely awful though I bet they live in a nice suburb of Hertfordshire.
Clichy got booed cos they boo all their ex players - Adebayor, Nasri, Campbell only a few of them.
Most of these have served the Arse handsomely during their time at the club and that's their reward.
Lack of class, loyalty, and gratitude pretty much sums their so called fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.