Patrick Vieira ?

MaineRoadBlue said:
We have a perfectly good proven manager already for those of you who have forgotten!

Why, as supposed Manchester City supporters, do you feel compelled, to try to undermine him by constantly discussing and pedalling such Treason!

In short, some of you morons will not be happy until your new manager frenzy is satisfied and you have driven the best manager this club has ever had from his job.

Personally, if there is anyone that needs to relinquish their connections with City, then it is you lot.

#Together

not

#StupidCityFansPlanCoup

i actually agree.

MaineRoadBlue said:
We have a perfectly good proven manager already for those of you who have forgotten!

Why, as supposed Manchester City supporters, do you feel compelled, to try to undermine him by constantly discussing and pedalling such Treason!

In short, some of you morons will not be happy until your new manager frenzy is satisfied and you have driven the best manager this club has ever had from his job.

Personally, if there is anyone that needs to relinquish their connections with City, then it is you lot.

#Together

not

#StupidCityFansPlanCoup

I remember kickin' a ball round the playground in primary school. Whenever a goal went in some bully would lambast the goalie who had probably only got a game 'cos they were short and a change of goalie would follow, and be repeated whenever a goal went in. City lose a game, badly, lets throw everything up in the air, see how it lands and if we don't have someone else sitting in the manager's chair . . . . . . . . . .!!

On the face of it I think he has the personality & attributes to become a relatively decent manager however, starting out here would be too much too soon & would be more likely to end in tears.

If keane, southgate & Di Matteo can do it then I'm sure patrick can

Let him manage the reserves to see how he does and if he's successful then there's no reason he couldn't step up and manage the first team when the time is right. That's exactly what our CEOs did with guadiola at barca.

thenabster said:
Read an article just now which states that the players would like to see Vieira has manager if Mancini left. It's probably bull but still it made me think, could Vieira be a good manager ? for us or in general ? Let's discuss this. I mean he has the experience, speaks 3 languages, is class and yeah...Deschamps is a top manager, so what about Vieira ?

stop guys just stop....still in the cup and second in the league...an outside chance of catching rags...come on who wants a return to the changeamanageraweek .com era???

Didn't I read recently that he wants to become Football Development Manager or whatever at Arsenal FC? Not really convinced about his long term commitment here but I would be happy to be proven wrong. Meanwhile I think we are stuck with Mancini until the end of the season, come what may.

It takes years to become a respected manager, Vieira is nowhere near to get close to that kind of responsability with MCFC.
Give him ten years and maybe why not.

I suggested this on Sunday - and got lambasted yet again!
Mancini OUT NOW - and Viera temporary charge until the summer.<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:20 am --<br /><br />
lionheart said:
Didn't I read recently that he wants to become Football Development Manager or whatever at Arsenal FC? Not really convinced about his long term commitment here but I would be happy to be proven wrong. Meanwhile I think we are stuck with Mancini until the end of the season, come what may.

WHY?

ZZmaestro said:
It takes years to become a respected manager, Vieira is nowhere near to get close to that kind of responsability with MCFC.
Give him ten years and maybe why not.

Guadiola?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.