Patrick Viera - really starting to look the part

blumoonrises said:
blue ranger said:
From where I was sat last night his performance bordered on the inept. His passing was diabolical for most of the game, one or two exceptions obviously. He had no legs, never tracked runners and failed to close anyone down. Shame really, as he was probably in the top 3 best midfielders to ever play in the premier league. Should not have come back.

You know... I just knew summat wasn't right bout him, couldn't put my finger on it at first.. but now you mention it... Looks like his left arms gone an all..

article-0-0837B53B000005DC-414_306x423.jpg

Clearly only half the player he was..

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Lucas North said:
You actually make a very good point and offer an interesting perspective.

If it was Stevie who had made the defence splitting pass that led to our crucial breakthrough goal it would have cemented his legendary cult status and he could have lived off it until the end of the season.

As it was Vieira it becomes a 'lob down the centre' and is ridiculed.

Vieira was also stitched up bigtime by de-jong who gave him fuck-all back up and let him carry the can for midfield being overrun.
That is a top post!

Seconded!!-De Jongs lack of mobility plus playing PV a 30 something together in central midfield possibly isnt a recipe for success.Ther dutchmans lack of movement puts plenty of pressure on PV to multitask!!!!

Got to agree with Blue ranger on this one, for most of the Wigan game PV was awful. Couldn't put a decent pass through and looked very dodgy on the ball. Made Wigan look half decent!!

stockportblue said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
That is a top post!

Seconded!!-De Jongs lack of mobility plus playing PV a 30 something together in central midfield possibly isnt a recipe for success.Ther dutchmans lack of movement puts plenty of pressure on PV to multitask!!!!

Making NDJ a scapegoat for Vieras totally inept performance is fuckin unbelievable i think your mixin NDJs lack of movement with vieras ,whos blaggin a living off us, Viera cant one task never mind multi, and Dejong had to do the work of 2 men all night, just read what your manager has to say about PVs performance,suppose hes wrong as well Carry on

De Jong is shit in his own right, as for the other guy I'm sure that's Howard off the Halifax adds and not Vieria!

bigmal said:
stockportblue said:

Making NDJ a scapegoat for Vieras totally inept performance is fuckin unbelievable i think your mixin NDJs lack of movement with vieras ,whos blaggin a living off us, Viera cant one task never mind multi, and Dejong had to do the work of 2 men all night, just read what your manager has to say about PVs performance,suppose hes wrong as well Carry on

There as bad as each other, one is a 33 year old past it player, the other just plays like 1

Neil McNab said:
De Jong is shit in his own right, as for the other guy I'm sure that's Howard off the Halifax adds and not Vieria!

Mmm must of took you ages to think that one up,you must be right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.