Patrick Viera - really starting to look the part

blue ranger said:
From where I was sat last night his performance bordered on the inept. His passing was diabolical for most of the game, one or two exceptions obviously. He had no legs, never tracked runners and failed to close anyone down. Shame really, as he was probably in the top 3 best midfielders to ever play in the premier league. Should not have come back.

You know... I just knew summat wasn't right bout him, couldn't put my finger on it at first.. but now you mention it... Looks like his left arms gone an all..

article-0-0837B53B000005DC-414_306x423.jpg

I didn't think he had a bad game. I'm not saying he was great, he wasn't. But he wasn't the worst on the park for City by a long stretch.

blumoonrises said:
blue ranger said:
From where I was sat last night his performance bordered on the inept. His passing was diabolical for most of the game, one or two exceptions obviously. He had no legs, never tracked runners and failed to close anyone down. Shame really, as he was probably in the top 3 best midfielders to ever play in the premier league. Should not have come back.

You know... I just knew summat wasn't right bout him, couldn't put my finger on it at first.. but now you mention it... Looks like his left arms gone an all..

my ITK source told me they only went for him after narrowly missing out on the venus di milo. ;)

you must be fekkin joking ??

If his 'craft' is a lob down the centre for someone to chase then we're fucked. He is bobbins and i can't think of one good reason why we play him.

He was shit,along with Ade and the majority of 'em, if we wanna be running for the league/cups etc, then i'm afraid the team needs ripping to shreds.

blumoonrises said:
blue ranger said:

now that is funny!

and imo we still see some of his class but he is way too slow for the prem now. at time the space there midfield got in our half was a discrace and we was lucky that we was playing someone shit

I was disappointed with him in all honesty because like you've said, he is too slow at running, tracking back and average players were taking him on and going past him too easily.

Be better suited in a 3 man midfield for the last 30mins of games

His footballing brain is still there somewhere as he still can pick some fantastic passes and has the ability to pass the ball on without.... a touch to control it, a 2nd touch to steady himself, a second to look up (meanwhile everyones back in position and the ball gets played to feet rather than in front of them).

^^ this is one of our real problems that may stop us from getting fourth. Soooo missing a ball carrying creative man in CM its untrue. We only pick up the tempo when our CBs start bring it forward more, almost bypassing midfield.

Come on stephen!!! your the best midfielder we've got or had in a long time when youve got your game on. We need you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.