Pau Torres

JimmyGrimble10

The latest name mentioned by Rob Dawson at ESPN. 23 years old, left footed, and a cheap release clause.

Was expected to be in the la liga team of the season a couple of months back, he has had a great season.

He really reminds me of Laporte. Could be a real bargain for 30 (?) million. In my opinion City needs 2 CB so if he comes as the 3th CB and in addition we will bring starter CB such as Koulibaly, Ruben Diaz or Upamecano to replace Otamendi and Stones it will be a great deal.

He really reminds me of Laporte. Could be a real bargain for 30 (?) million. In my opinion City needs 2 CB so if he comes as the 3th CB and in addition we will bring starter CB such as Koulibaly, Ruben Diaz or Upamecano to replace Otamendi and Stones it will be a great deal.
Agreed does have similarities in playing style to laporte.

We ain't buying those type of defenders until the cas decision and if the ban stays there's no chance we will get that calibre of player sadly

If we could sell Stones for a similar price to this guy's release clause that would be good business imo.

Edit. Looks like his release clause may be 50m euros. We won't be getting near that for stones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.