Pau Torres

If we could sell Stones for a similar price to this guy's release clause that would be good business imo.

Edit. Looks like his release clause may be 50m euros. We won't be getting near that for stones.
I think we could if it's Newcastle. They will be in a similar situation to us, after we were taken over, where they will have to pay over the odds in both fees and wages to entice players.

I think we could if it's Newcastle. They will be in a similar situation to us, after we were taken over, where they will have to pay over the odds in both fees and wages to entice players.
Possibly, but I think that would depend a lot on who their manager is. Steve Bruce would probably rather spend 50m on Phil Jones than Stones.

I think we do need a left footed CB similar to Laporte for when he's unavailable, our defence misses the symmetry in going forward that Laporte brings. The if we can get another right footed to start alongside Laporte that's 3 starting potential CBs plus Garcia and Dinho for next season if we were to sell the chuckle brothers

I remember a scene in the amazon doc where they were discussing the squad and buying Laporte and I think it was Soriano who said '3 top CBs, Kompany and a young one' meaning Lap/Stones/Ota, with Vinny and Tosin. Chance to replicate that with Lap/Pau/new right footer, Dinho and Garcia

Not sure how he is better than Tosin.

Pau Torres Characteristics

+ Strengths
Passing
Strong

- Weaknesses

Aerial Duels

Tosin Adarabioyo Characteristics
+ Strengths
Passing
Strong
Dribbling
Strong
Blocking the ball
Strong
- Weaknesses
Concentration
Weak

Source: whoscored.com

+ Strengths
Passing
Strong

- Weaknesses

Aerial Duels

+ Strengths
Passing
Strong
Dribbling
Strong
Blocking the ball
Strong
- Weaknesses
Concentration
Weak

Don’t think we choose our squad and transfers on some internet stats.

+ Strengths
Passing
Strong

- Weaknesses

Aerial Duels

+ Strengths
Passing
Strong
Dribbling
Strong
Blocking the ball
Strong
- Weaknesses
Concentration
Weak

Tosin's not left-footed and City seem to be targeting a left footer as Laporte backup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.