Paul Dickov on sky

glad to see sky have someone represent us,i was expecting to see twitcher jr alongside hoddle,dickov will always be held in high regard at city and by the fans,for his goal set in motion the chain of events that have led to were we are now..

BlueMo' said:
Numptyed said:
I love everyone tonight and Dickov is high up on the list, due to my boy doing his stats exams i had to watch it in the pub (won't go without him) a rag pub as well Oh the bitter joy!!!!!!!!!

Ive a chance of one ticket for Wembley
and it means going without my boy (12)
It's killing me but i'm 48 i've waited 30yrs for it.
He says "Go Dad, i'll get the chance again. you might not."

dont go! without your son it wont be any good. I on the other hand am childess so let me have yer ticket...........pretty please

Went to a corporate do at Leicester with my mate who is a season ticket holder there the other year and met him whilst he was injured- noticed my city shirt and that's all he talked about for the next half hour until the marketing boff dragged him away - bleeds blue blood. Just the kind we need in the back room team

BlueMo' said:
Numptyed said:
I love everyone tonight and Dickov is high up on the list, due to my boy doing his stats exams i had to watch it in the pub (won't go without him) a rag pub as well Oh the bitter joy!!!!!!!!!

Ive a chance of one ticket for Wembley
and it means going without my boy (12)
It's killing me but i'm 48 i've waited 30yrs for it.
He says "Go Dad, i'll get the chance again. you might not."
How lucky are they growing up with a side like this?
All them years of abject shit make it even sweeter for me.

Nice one dad for making me blue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.