Paul Dickov on sky

[*]
Numptyed said:
BlueMo' said:
Ive a chance of one ticket for Wembley
and it means going without my boy (12)
It's killing me but i'm 48 i've waited 30yrs for it.
He says "Go Dad, i'll get the chance again. you might not."
How lucky are they growing up with a side like this?
All them years of abject shit make it even sweeter for me.

Nice one dad for making me blue!
Haven't got tickets for me and my 14 yr old son but am going to wembley on Saturday anyways just in case we can get a t least one ticket, so my son can get in ,as I've seen us win (1976) and want him to see us win too!!! (so , as desperate as this sounds , if anybody has one (or better still two) spare tickets please pm me

BlueMo' said:
Numptyed said:
I love everyone tonight and Dickov is high up on the list, due to my boy doing his stats exams i had to watch it in the pub (won't go without him) a rag pub as well Oh the bitter joy!!!!!!!!!

Go mate, he'll have his day (Soon)
luckilly I secured both my kds tkts but thru the cds, otherwise I would be the same. I waited 35 years for this

intheknow! said:
Would rather have a legend like Dickov as Mancini assistant than that tw*t Platt!

got that right , dickovs goal in 99 was the start of the resurrection of our great club

JULES said:
BlueMo' said:

dont go! without your son it wont be any good. I on the other hand am childess so let me have yer ticket...........pretty please

this! i know it easy enough for us to say on here but watch it with the lad. if i had a son and was in the same situation i'd be with the lad!

salfordpaul said:
my mrs has a cafe in altrincham and Dicky comes in sometimes! always happy to have city banter if i'm passing through! top man all round...city legend! I ve thanked him a few times for "dicking" pullis at wembley! bring on the six fingered mutants!

Are you a drugs baron ?

cinnamon blue said:
intheknow! said:
Would rather have a legend like Dickov as Mancini assistant than that tw*t Platt!

got that right , dickovs goal in 99 was the start of the resurrection of our great club
Kevin Horlocks goal started it, without that Dickovs would have been a consolation (not knocking his contribution by the way, but too often KH's is forgotten).

dickov will be at wembley with his kids this weekend they are all mad city fans..See the Sky blue tie.. love him.. Said we must keep Bobby mac..players love him & he is a good man always gives the credit to the team not himself..

Bobby Mac 54% wins out of 88 games.. think its 19 draws 19 loss.....

BlueMo' said:
Numptyed said:
I love everyone tonight and Dickov is high up on the list, due to my boy doing his stats exams i had to watch it in the pub (won't go without him) a rag pub as well Oh the bitter joy!!!!!!!!!

Thats what you call a real son- well done on raising him so well!

A handful of ex-players become fans. And I mean real fans, not gravy train merchants. They both get and love the crazy, frustrating but ultimately wonderful thing that is Manchester City. And they understand what a journey we've been on.

Paul Dickov, of all people, ticks those boxes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.