Paul Moulden's book "Lethal"

Bit off topic, but, is there a Frannny Lee book out there, searched and can’t find owt?
surely he’s some stories.

I doubt it..
When I interviewed Paul for the book Teenage Kicks he said he only met her the once at a Player of the Year event and that was only for a few seconds. He obviously was aware of the rumour and had no idea where it started.
From the same playbook as Morley’s wife and Steve Coppell having AIDS.

Moulden was the first player I latched on following City. Was pissed off as a kid why he never played. I recall a game at home at Soton where we were being gubbed 4-0 and he came on towards the end and scored 2. Pissed me right off.
I liked Peter Barnes,. Kevin Reeves and Paul Moulden, was pissed off when they all left at various points and even more pissed off when Barnes ended up at the rags :(

Last edited:
I doubt it..
When I interviewed Paul for the book Teenage Kicks he said he only met her the once at a Player of the Year event and that was only for a few seconds. He obviously was aware of the rumour and had no idea where it started.
Boris Becker only met that lass in a broom cupboard for a couple of seconds as well lol

Only joking :)

I liked Peter Barnes,. David Reeves and Paul Moulden, was pissed off when they all left at various points and even more pissed off when Barnes ended up at the rags :(
Peter Barnes spoke at one of our SC meetings last year. Really nice bloke and spoke as a Blue despite the fact he also played for that shower of shite across town. Said he and Gary Owen never wanted to leave.

He lacked pace which coaches were obsessed with in the 80s.
Machin was a prick for not playing him as he scored goals in a team that was short of them. Like @bluegaz13 13 said 'Machin couldn’t wait to drop him'.
Same with Peter Reid and his treatment of Clive Allen.
These managers really did shoot themselves in the foot and make it hard for themselves.

I used to love little Mouldy, you can’t help but wondering how a kid with his natural ability would’ve done had he been born 25 yrs later and had access to all the sports science and sports medicine that the current crop do. He’d have been a superstar I think.

Even back then I used to think he would’ve perfectly suited Serie A. He was so good technically and he may not have been the fastest but you only need half a yard to get a shot away at the highest level and his mind was quick.

I hope he still has some connection to City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.