Paul Moulden's book "Lethal"

and back in the early 2000's I was on holiday in Skiathos and we became friendly with another family with a lad around the same age as our girls
The Dad was a blue and said the year before Moulden had holidayed in Skiathos and he'd spent some time on various days chatting to him
Was asked about Machin's daughter, Moulden said it was bullshit,. He did say when his contract was up for renewal, City offered him £300 a week and that's why he left and went to Bournemouth as they offered him a real football salary

and back in the early 2000's I was on holiday in Skiathos and we became friendly with another family with a lad around the same age as our girls
The Dad was a blue and said the year before Moulden had holidayed in Skiathos and he'd spent some time on various days chatting to him
Was asked about Machin's daughter, Moulden said it was bullshit,. He did say when his contract was up for renewal, City offered him £300 a week and that's why he left and went to Bournemouth as they offered him a real football salary
Fucking Swales

Fucking Swales
Don't think it was Swales
If you watch the interview posted he says he's not in favour, so it's obviously the manager who doesn't fancy him

When he was at Birmingham, which was being managed by Barry Fry at the time, Fry brought him into the team when they were facing relegation
Moulden scored a stack of goals, Birmingham survived, Moulden thinks he's secured his starting place for the following season and Barry Fry does what Barry Fry always does, he bought a stack of players and Moulden became something like 5th choice striker, so he spent the rest of his Birmingham contract picking up a very good salary playing in the reserves

Don't think it was Swales
If you watch the interview posted he says he's not in favour, so it's obviously the manager who doesn't fancy him

When he was at Birmingham, which was being managed by Barry Fry at the time, Fry brought him into the team when they were facing relegation
Moulden scored a stack of goals, Birmingham survived, Moulden thinks he's secured his starting place for the following season and Barry Fry does what Barry Fry always does, he bought a stack of players and Moulden became something like 5th choice striker, so he spent the rest of his Birmingham contract picking up a very good salary playing in the reserves
Fair enough but I thought Swales always handled the contract offers, being a tight fisted **** with some players and very over the top with others, it just smelled like a Swales offer, Christ £300 a couple of years after that I was earning that as an apprentice joiner (on a council street contract bonus scheme, the pen is mightier than the chisel on those schemes lol)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.