Paul Nolan

salfordbluemcfc said:
Thought and hoped he was dead !(Paul Nolan )that is

Seen him on Great Western St just over an hour ago. He recognised me, but I avoided eye contact and am not prepared to deal with his nonsense.

I remember once he called GMR up using another name, spouting some crap (slightly racist too) on a hot topic at the time. I called GMR up as he was speaking and said ''you know that's Paul Nolan, don't you?''
The person on the other end of the phone said ''I thought it was, thanks'' and then he was just cut off mid speech. The presenter (can't recall who it was) said ''thanks very much (whatever name he had given), or whoever you really are... ''

And yes, I know what snitches get....

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
I remember once he called GMR up using another name, spouting some crap (slightly racist too) on a hot topic at the time. I called GMR up as he was speaking and said ''you know that's Paul Nolan, don't you?''
The person on the other end of the phone said ''I thought it was, thanks'' and then he was just cut off mid speech. The presenter (can't recall who it was) said ''thanks very much (whatever name he had given), or whoever you really are... ''

You rang a radio station asking if they knew that a caller wasnt who he said he was??

How many letter of you written to points of view in your time?

Nolan bashing again - the jealousy stinks

was he wearing his don johnson outfit???

top bloke, and the man is on his way back to a screen near you - in voice that is, always look after your own peep!!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:

top bloke, and the man is on his way back to a screen near you - in voice that is, always look after your own peep!!
James stagnate pull's pint's in the ducie bridge in town
Near cheetham hill rd and him and mr Nolan get
Together in there chewin the fat arguing over old
Topics JAMES ALWAYS WIN!S I'm told..

johnmc said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

You rang a radio station asking if they knew that a caller wasnt who he said he was??

How many letter of you written to points of view in your time?

He was coming out with some dodgy / borderline racist crap, otherwise i wouldn't have bothered.

heard him last week for first time in years on a gmr phone in about the bbc harpurhey programme. announced himself as dave from withington but was defo paul nolan. he was winding everyone up quoting stats like 90% of kids who live there don't go to school and 80% of people don't even get out of bed on weekdays!

always thought he was piss funny tbh

billfromthehill said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:

James stagnate pull's pint's in the ducie bridge in town
Near cheetham hill rd and him and mr Nolan get
Together in there chewin the fat arguing over old
Topics JAMES ALWAYS WIN!S I'm told..

Stannage has got the Milan on Rochdale road.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.