Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually forgot about the Pjanic signing. :) An ideal player for a midfield three, that's for sure.

Yes, he was of course brilliant against City, but still, even if they'd be available for the same price in some fantasy world, then I'd rather splash the cash on Kroos, who just gives you almost total control.

What I remember from the home game was one out of this world ball from the left flank to put in Mandzukic in, and pretty much sweet fa for the rest of the match.

Juve are quietly having a very nice summer so far. Think it makes sense to try to keep pogba as this might be their best team coming up in recent years

Juve are quietly having a very nice summer so far. Think it makes sense to try to keep pogba as this might be their best team coming up in recent years

I agree. In midfield alone they have Pogba, Marchisio, Khedira, Pjanic to go along with that defense that just added Dani Alves. I said a while ago that they've walked Serie A for what, four years in a row? Why not hold onto Pogba and go all out at the Champions League?

Shame scum are getting this man! Would be a class signing to replace yaya

What I remember from the home game was one out of this world ball from the left flank to put in Mandzukic in, and pretty much sweet fa for the rest of the match.
That's because people expect him to do sensational things for 90 minutes each match, which is a completely unrealistic expectation to have. During that match he had that out of this world ball to Mandzukic, but he also put in a very composed, disciplined and intelligent performance. Just because he didn't have any other spectacular or flashy moments, it doesn't mean he did sweet FA. He did what he needed to do to lead his team to victory. And he was even better in the return leg.

Unfortunately I've just heard a deal has been put in place for his agent to bring him, Ibra and Mkhitaryan to United.

Not from my usual source's, but from one of Rooney's sponsors

Unfortunately I've just heard a deal has been put in place for his agent to bring him, Ibra and Mkhitaryan to United.

Not from my usual source's, but from one of Rooney's sponsors
Jesus, that's not good. Maybe just deflection from rughead's heroics at the Euros?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.