Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think they will certainly get top 4 with the team they have and their manager unless they implode with the egos involved which would be a sight to behold.

I agree on the notion that one player won't make a team but one player can certainly improve it. It's not like they don't have a strong side now in totality. Martial, Ibra, Mkhtariyan and Pogba are all great players that, together, can cause serious damage to opponents.

What Pogba does need is a perfect foil. He had that in Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisco at various points of his Juve career. It remains a mystery if Moanrinho goes back into the transfer market and tries for Matuidi or accepts Schneiderlin in the role besides Pogba.

He will HAVE to go back into the market. Schnedy is injury prone and doesn't have the legs to do it constantly.

He and Vincent have similar stats, playing-wise.

If Maureen thinks Pogba is enough, then he's in for a shock and a desperate Jan signing!

He will HAVE to go back into the market. Schnedy is injury prone and doesn't have the legs to do it constantly.

He and Vincent have similar stats, playing-wise.

If Maureen thinks Pogba is enough, then he's in for a shock and a desperate Jan signing!

If they want the best from Pogba, they really need a consistent ball-winning CM. Funny that 'Dinho would be perfect for them.

Was talking to a good mate of mine, who's a rag, and asked him what he was expecting for that price..

30 goals a season? He's not gonna do that.

Control a game's tempo from start to finish a la Vieira/Keane? He's not gonna do that.

What does he bring? Don't get me wrong, he's a fantastic player with great skill and technique but this is not a match winner and this is not a midfield general...I don't think this guy is the difference between winning the league and not - like a Bale or Ronaldo would be - instead, I think a lot of people have been misguided by these Vines they see of his admittedly fantastic skill but in this league, that won't be enough.

Last edited:
He's a good signing for them, improves the first 11. And would've been a good signing for us too.

But for that type of money they could've got a far more worrying player, they were obviously going to splash this record on someone - I for one am glad it's Pogba rather than a Bale or Neymar type signing.

I'm not a child, but I'm definitely a genius ;-)
You could actually be using words that don't exist and I wouldn't have a clue !
I remember my mate at work demonstrating to me how clever he was by getting me to name any of our workmates and he would recall their telephone no.
After asking him about 6 and him rattling them off I was very very impressed
Half an hour later the penny dropped he was making it up as I didn't know their numbers in the first place and he was just saying any random numbers ! Doh

You could actually be using words that don't exist and I wouldn't have a clue !
I remember my mate at work demonstrating to me how clever he was by getting me to name any of our workmates and he would recall their telephone no.
After asking him about 6 and him rattling them off I was very very impressed
Half an hour later the penny dropped he was making it up as I didn't know their numbers in the first place and he was just saying any random numbers ! Doh
Yes, I'm simultaneously making words up and controlling the internet. Like I said, I'm a genius!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.