Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah great young player and obviously an improvement but I'm not getting where he is suddenly equivalent to Messi and Ronaldo etc as far as "shirt sales" or anything else really.

I will fully agree with Ahsan from the podcast to the extent that he isn't as good a player as de Bruyne.

Pasty gingers without silly hair and a "hip" image might not sell you as many shirts, of course, but that isn't a seriously major issue I would think.
Kevin De Bruyne is the best player in Europe in my opinion, and we are lucky to have him. Actually we arent lucky, because he has been identified as such and our leaders have recognised it and paid what it costs to have him. He is the better player, and will prove a bargain, and I hope City are both rewarding him for it handsomely and developing him as a footballer and a man. Without knowing anything about him, or Pogba, I can tell De Bruyne is going to be more committed and a better investment to our club than Pogba is ever going to be for any club

Kevin De Bruyne is the best player in Europe in my opinion, and we are lucky to have him. Actually we arent lucky, because he has been identified as such and our leaders have recognised it and paid what it costs to have him. He is the better player, and will prove a bargain, and I hope City are both rewarding him for it handsomely and developing him as a footballer and a man. Without knowing anything about him, or Pogba, I can tell De Bruyne is going to be more committed and a better investment to our club than Pogba is ever going to be for any club
Jesus how could anyone read by "de bruynes the best player in Europe "

Jesus how could anyone read by "de bruynes the best player in Europe "
He is a great footballer and Im sorry if you dont agree. In time you will see that lad will be the best money City have spent ever imho, and unfortunately his injury last season showed how important he is already to us. Midfielders and Pep, you know the rest. And save the Jesus bit, cunty.

He is a great footballer and Im sorry if you dont agree. In time you will see that lad will be the best money City have spent ever imho, and unfortunately his injury last season showed how important he is already to us. Midfielders and Pep, you know the rest. And save the Jesus bit, cunty.
He's not even the best player at city

Yeah great young player and obviously an improvement but I'm not getting where he is suddenly equivalent to Messi and Ronaldo etc as far as "shirt sales" or anything else really.

I will fully agree with Ahsan from the podcast to the extent that he isn't as good a player as de Bruyne.

Pasty gingers without silly hair and a "hip" image might not sell you as many shirts, of course, but that isn't a seriously major issue I would think.

He's right. KdB played 10 games less but is better in most areas of attack. Pogba has the most shots (which explains his YouTube reel) but from the 124 only managed 8 goals, so he's wasteful and has the lowest shot accuracy. In terms of being lethal in attack of the 5 below he has the worst finishing at 6.45%, Bruyne tops at 14.3%, Milner at 12.8%, Mata at 10.5% and Coutinho at 7.2%.

image.jpg

He's a kid and he's one for the long term and Citys team will be built around him. Stats at this time mean nowt with him yet, but his engine and workload and ability make him a star for us for the next 10 years. David Silva is without doubt the best player Ive ever seen a City shirt, but De Bruyne will be the man around which we play in the years to come. He sees a pass that nobody else does, and when it comes to it he knuckles down better than Robson and McMahon and Souness and all those old cunts ever did. We have a gem there, so Pogba and his millions can do one.

Many sources are saying its £112m inclusive of Raiola at £10m, with Juve paying a further £4m. £112m.

well said UWOB...well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.