Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a club to get to their size and stature without ever having been funded by a "sugar daddy" really is a fantastic story in fairness.
Yes, their glorious rise to the top is a lesson to us all in fair play, moral rectitude and not looking under toilet cubicles - and definitely didn't involve any form of loading the dice in their favour around a generation ago.

Why does it bother you so much.

They're our rivals, of course our fans will make the best of things.
How does making an observation equate to something bothering a person?

I could ask you why it bothers you so much what I said.

Long time watcher of the forum, and thought I'd have my say on this.
The Pogba thread was thriving when he was touted for us, and rightly so. It shouldn't be any different now whether he costs £1 or £112m, thriving for acknowledgment of how good the player is. A player doesn't turn shit just because he's signing for a rival. That's small time and looks just that.
United are getting a quality player and showing what they can do when they feel the need. It's worrying to say the least if we are to stay ahead of them in the league. Our squad is great and will get better by 31/8, but anyone thinking this signing for United is a joke because of the fee are simply hiding behind the fact it doesn't matter about the cost. He is a wow signing and it pisses me off we didn't try harder to get him when we had the chance.

If you'd have told me they were splashing £100m on one player this summer I'd have said it's either Bale or Ronaldo return.

Mourinho will get them the results they need. They may bore the socks off us doing so but they will finish in the top 4. We will improve with a far superior manager and so will they.

Just dont see it personally. Yes they have a manager who has ground out results with a good Chelsea Squad. I don't think he has the same tools at his disposal with the Scum. IMO, they have one or two very good players and one or two just below that. The drop off after that I believe will pull down the overall teams ability to compete for top 4.

For my tuppence and in no order I see Top 4 being contested between

Us, Chave Arse and Candlepool with the scum in a battle with Spuds and Hammers thereafter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.