Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Pep wants an option B: a 4-2-3-1 with Pogba and Rodri, similar to what we played vs Watford.

I think Pogba would be great as a dm for us. So as a back up to Rodri, and then someone who can also play as an 8 when necessary, and the 4-2-3-1, I think he’d get enough game time to warrant his wages.

Perhaps question marks over his personality are more question marks over the culture at United. He seems to know he’s better than them and has been completely demotivated so can’t blame him for sometimes not looking arsed when he’s playing with Fred and Mctominay.

Maybe Pep wants an option B: a 4-2-3-1 with Pogba and Rodri, similar to what we played vs Watford.

I think Pogba would be great as a dm for us. So as a back up to Rodri, and then someone who can also play as an 8 when necessary, and the 4-2-3-1, I think he’d get enough game time to warrant his wages.

Perhaps question marks over his personality are more question marks over the culture at United. He seems to know he’s better than them and has been completely demotivated so can’t blame him for sometimes not looking arsed when he’s playing with Fred and Mctominay.

I was thinking this - with Haaland potentially signing, 4-2-3-1 with Rodri and another as the 2. FDJ, Pogba or even Bernardo would offer coverage, control and the ability to dictate play. The 3 would be 'free'

I was thinking this - with Haaland potentially signing, 4-2-3-1 with Rodri and another as the 2. FDJ, Pogba or even Bernardo would offer coverage, control and the ability to dictate play. The 3 would be 'free'
Feels weird suggesting Pep might move from 4-3-3 but I think it might be about time. The Watford game was perhaps a test and it worked pretty well, was one of our most open games and if Jesus is scoring 4 then something must have gone right. I think Bernardo might just be too small to play the DM role as winning headers is important, but other than that he has all the attributes. Love it when he plays deeper against Liverpool, he’s ace at bringing the ball out.

Similarities to a certain Italian player who recently played for us. Capable of on-field genius but off-field idiocy.
Still, we all loved our Mario.
What off field idiocy? I've heard of nothing off field from Pogba since he's been at the Rags.

His fashion sense, hairstyles & social media activities don't matter morally, in law or on the football pitch. All that matters are his performances on the field of play, & not embarrassing us or bringing us into disrepute off the pitch.

So again, what off-field idiocy which affects his on-field performances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.