Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has my full blessing as long as the club sanctions me throwing various items of hot food at him if he ever does one of those wank 45 second celebrations after scoring a thirty yard screamer against Wycombe Wanderers.

If I'm expected to shrug and act like "he's just having fun, bro" then I'm out. Can't be dealing with it.

Although he can have whatever haircut he wants. Nothing will be as daft as Jack's.

Capable of double figure goals and assists from midfield/left mid. Did it last time he played under a capable manager(Mourinho).

His long shots would be an asset vs parked buses. His over the top balls to Haaland would be like Kane to Son.

Outside of Kev we lack some creativity in midfield hence why we tend to go wide and cross when running out of ideas. He's better all round player than Gundo so if that's who he'd be replacing then why not have a little flutter on him? Decent signing on fee + wages inline with our structure and if it doesn't fully work out within say 2 seasons then we'd at least get our money back anyway.

Capable of double figure goals and assists from midfield/left mid. Did it last time he played under a capable manager(Mourinho).

His long shots would be an asset vs parked buses. His over the top balls to Haaland would be like Kane to Son.

Outside of Kev we lack some creativity in midfield hence why we tend to go wide and cross when running out of ideas. He's better all round player than Gundo so if that's who he'd be replacing then why not have a little flutter on him? Decent signing on fee + wages inline with our structure and if it doesn't fully work out within say 2 seasons then we'd at least get our money back anyway.
With the added bonus of a welcome to Manchester poster.

For those questioning his character, just think he's probably got similar offers on the table from City and PSG. How easy would it be to go to PSG. He's a French World Cup winner. He can be far away from United whose fans slag him off at every turn now. He will always be able to start no matter what type of work rate he put in.

If he chose City he'd be living amongst all the United fans who hate him anyway, but even more intensely now. He'd have to continue dealing with English media who pick on him relentlessly and he'd be working under a manager who simply won't tolerate him if he didn't put the hard yards in.

If he's picking City, he's not just going to treat us like some holiday camp as he could have that with a click of the fingers at PSG. It's a more difficult decision him choosing us than us choosing him imo.

It's like 5 years at the swamp have been totally forgotten. It's never Pogba who plays shit, it's the managers fault, it's the players around him, it's a lack of coaching. The bloke is a waste of space and has proved it over many years and lots of games. Wherever he is on the pitch he is being played out of position. He has been tried all over and has always been found out. He's too slow as an attacking midfielder, as a defensive midfielder he constantly loses possession. Put him on the left of a 3 and he disappears, I hope he goes anywhere but to us, funny enough the rags on ragcafe think the same, anywhere including City as long as he is gone next season, which tells you all you need to know.

It's like 5 years at the swamp have been totally forgotten. It's never Pogba who plays shit, it's the managers fault, it's the players around him, it's a lack of coaching. The bloke is a waste of space and has proved it over many years and lots of games. Wherever he is on the pitch he is being played out of position. He has been tried all over and has always been found out. He's too slow as an attacking midfielder, as a defensive midfielder he constantly loses possession. Put him on the left of a 3 and he disappears, I hope he goes anywhere but to us, funny enough the rags on ragcafe think the same, anywhere including City as long as he is gone next season, which tells you all you need to know.

I agree with all that but it's such a low risk move anyway. No transfer fee and we're clearly not going to be held to ransom over wages and the like, given that it looks like he's coming to us with both hands out, rather than the other way around.

Despite what people are saying about his lifestyle (which I'm still waiting on information about), he doesn't seem like a bad guy who will piss off the squad.

He's incredibly talented. He's probably got the best first touch of any tree I've ever seen. If Pep can get a tune out of him then we'll have an incredible player, similar to what they've got in France. If he can't then all we've done is take a punt on a bosman who we will then probably be able to get rid of to PSG.

I can't stand him because he is the quintessential extrovert and that makes me want to take a power drill to my eyes and ears but beyond that I'm not really seeing how there's a potential problem here.

I even saw a comment yesterday about how his attitude got Mourinho the sack, like that's a bad thing. Give him the freedom of the fucking city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.