Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba on a free is gold dust.

Not only would he present a viable alternative to KDB at times, but his height and strength on the ball is sorely needed in midfield.

The only question is whether he would buckle down. I think he would in a side that was fighting for trophies on all fronts.

Does he qualify as Homegrown…as in not take a foreign slot? If so, even better!

Also, with Ferna leaving and Gundo aging, for me it’s not an either/or with the likes of FDJ. Both is quite doable, especially if you can amortize FDJ over 5 years, and reduce any fee/wages with the likes of Sterling or Jesus or Bernardo, or even Gundo moving on.

Last edited:
In the interest of fairness at 29 he could be looking back at his career so far and be thinking “I’ve absolute and completely fucked that up” and realised he only has a few years left and if he wants to win anything of worth then he’s better off somewhere else - whether that translates to him trying harder and putting a shift in remains to be seen.

a risky one! Personally I wouldn’t take it

We offered 100 million for Harry Kane a few months ago.
A flaky player who darted off to Dubai the moment he could, spoke shit about his club via proxies every few months whilst getting 200k+ a week (his brother did this to for him, not just his agent). A guy whose genuinly solid performances over a full 90 you could count on one hand in 5-6 years in the prem (you can't blame his team for all the times he barely moved from where he was stood at kickoff). A guy who was "injured" half the time.

I enjoyed every moment of his time at utd and so did many others. Anyone wanting him here needs their head checking.

More or less Pogba was the creator of the troubled dressing room United have.

I have been gutted by two signings we missed out on over the past few years. Pogba and Sanchez (I was that sure he would succeed here). Pogba seemed the perfect Toure replacement and made too much sense for us to sign him. I wouldnt judge anyone in that Rag team, honestly think Harry would do better in another team as well. That said he is a Rag and I doubt it's going to happen with him having other options since he is on a free. If he does sign, the amount of vile he is going to get during the Derby is going to unthinkable. With regards to the player, there is enough in him, he has another level or two from what he is playing at currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.