Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland reference in relevant because we have shared our plans with him.

What I do know is the story is correct and was steered yesterday.

Still up in the air in terms of final destination, but City have skin in the game.

would pep genuinely take him though? And is it possible this would be instead of de jong?

would pep genuinely take him though? And is it possible this would be instead of de jong?

He would take him and that is why the interest has come.

I have no knowledge of Frenkie, another player Pep and City tried to sign, previously.

Still a feeling he could end up at Paris but we will take Pogba if he wants it.

This is not a rumour, let me be clear.

Good luck with getting this lazy **** joining in our press.
He's got loads of instagram followers though & has new 'wacky' haircuts every week

it suits us to be linked with him, it may force utd‘s hand to offer him one last big deal to stop him coming to city

same MO as the Sanchez, Maguire & Ronaldo links

ive Always said he could be a perfect pivot in a pep team, perhaps he could have an Indian summer in his career with us

He would take him and that is why the interest has come.

I have no knowledge of Frenkie, another player Pep and City tried to sign, previously.

Still a feeling he could end up at Paris but we will take Pogba if he wants it.

This is not a rumour, let me be clear.

Wow! gotta trust pep on this one then and to be fair to Pogba he would have some balls signing for us?!

Haaland reference in relevant because we have shared our plans with him.

What I do know is the story is correct and was steered yesterday.

Still up in the air in terms of final destination, but City have skin in the game.
fair enough..Im not doubting that you have the inside track on it

What I do doubt is that it would be a good move.
He is not a player becuase of his profile - he doesnt deserve to play for us.....

I know its hard but imagine the shoe being on the other foot....Pogba having has 6 very poor seasons at city where he has been part of a team that has downed tools on various managers, put in a huge amount of half arsed performances on a regular basis, being more interested in his social media profile, silly handshakes and haircuts and prnacing around the pitch not putting the work in and then moving then to your in city rivals - the guy is a mercenary and a prima dona - a very dangerous combination.

It’s a tough one this.

On one hand I have spent the past few years calling him a lazy twat and laughing at him and United.

On the other, I look the current make-up of our midfield and think that there is space for him…

Fern is going.

Gundogan looks completely fucked to me. Maybe it’s this back injury he is reportedly carrying but I do worry that he is just getting slower and slower, and will be having less and less of an impact for us.

Rodri, Bernie and KDB are great, but we have no real assurances that Bernie wants to stay and KDBs fitness is a continuous concern. Plus, none of them can play every single week.

Additionally, it doesn’t look like Pep thinks Foden or Grealish are ready to play in the middle for us, nor does it look like any kids will be breaking through any time soon.

I think we need another 2 midfielders and I doubt we have the money to go and spunk £50m+ on both of them.

From a financial perspective picking Pogba up on a free makes a lot of sense, but only if he plays at a level he hasn’t managed to consistently do for United. It’s easy to talk about their woes (in fact I fucking love talking about them) but Pogba is part of the problem and we can’t just say “oh it’s not his fault, it’s cos United are shit”. There’s plenty of shite teams out there that have players that perform well more often than not. He hasn’t.

For him to be a success here he needs to completely change his attitude, but maybe he knows this? If I were him, I wouldn’t be happy that most of the fans in this country think I am a bit of a joke and I would want to prove them wrong. In fairness to him, the easy option would be to fuck the PL off and go and have it easy at somewhere like PSG. If he decides that he wants to stay in the PL and move to City, maybe we should take that as a really positive sign that he means business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.