Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
This story just highlights the lack of decent journalism out there, and the decreasing attention span of readers.

No way this ever happens.

I think the interesting thing about this, regardless of whether we get him, is that the style we played at home against Liverpool, a bit more aggressive and direct, might bea template going forward. Haaland and the possibility of Kev and Pogba being given a bit more freedom, Grealish being a bit more direct etc. It seems like it even being in for him shows us what Pep's 3.0 City team might look like.

No shit sherlock the music is dubbed over :)

You call that "working out"...OK :/
Yes. My son is an athlete & coach at the athletic stadium next to the Etihad & he uses these resistance bands EVERY DAY, as do City players if you've ever watched them warming up! Shall we tell the stadium managers to knock off the music so our squad don't look like Pogba too? :-|

I think the interesting thing about this, regardless of whether we get him, is that the style we played at home against Liverpool, a bit more aggressive and direct, might bea template going forward. Haaland and the possibility of Kev and Pogba being given a bit more freedom, Grealish being a bit more direct etc. It seems like it even being in for him shows us what Pep's 3.0 City team might look like.
Played more direct against the scouse cause they hold such a high line, most teams defend 40 yards deeper against us on the edge of their 18 yard box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.