Pedro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don`t want Pedro. He is a Barcelona player, he would not join us or any other club because he really wants to, but because he has to less game time there. Not the kind of players I want at our club. United can have him. Fits them perfectly :)

I don`t want Pedro. He is a Barcelona player, he would not join us or any other club because he really wants to, but because he has to less game time there. Not the kind of players I want at our club. United can have him. Fits them perfectly :)
Bit like yaya.

Never been that impressed with him, but maybe that is because to me he looked a level below the players around him. In another team, given playing time, he might be a real asset - whether that team is City, well that's another question.

I think I'd rather we didn't bother. If we can't get a player of De Bruyne or Pogba's quality in as our last signing then I think we should probably just stick with what we have for this window.

Don't think we have any genuine interest in the player, presume we're just being used by Barcelona to ensure they get the maximum fee possible out of United.

We don't need him. We have better players in that position. Also I believe that all that rumors are just to push his transfer to United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.