Pedro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mundo Deportivo saying "2 offers from Manchester"
Apparently the rags have offered €25m + €5m in add ons and we have offered €30m up front with €2m in add ons.

Well seeing as the release clause is €30m I can tell you right now the reported offer from us is a load of bollocks.

hes an amazing player, i dont get why he would want to sign for the scum. he wont win anything there. i hope we go for him he much better than navas

Well seeing as the release clause is €30m I can tell you right now the reported offer from us is a load of bollocks.

And as MD claimed an exclusive in Spain that we signed Bony...........from Newcastle,I'm inclined to agree with you.
Was just posting the rumour.

The only way we could have use of Pedro is if the De Bruyne deal falls through, which it hasn't, otherwise he'll just end up rotating with Sterling which is neither good for him or Sterling. He wants to leave Barca to be a first team player somewhere, if we get De Bruyne then that's not possible here.

Don't really understand this. He's an improvement on Navas, but so is De Bruyne. Unless we are getting rid of Navas and Nasri, I don't know how this would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.