Pedro

Status
Not open for further replies.
May well be a move to let Wolfsburg
KDB is not our only option in case they are holding out for extra cash.
Tbh I'm getting a bit pissed off with Aloff's and his cronies' bolloks...

May well be a move to let Wolfsburg
KDB is not our only option in case they are holding out for extra cash.
Tbh I'm getting a bit pissed off with Aloff's and his cronies' bolloks...
I believe he is the option we want most of all, Wolfsburg would love us to walk away, they keep a very talented player, Pedro is just maybe insurance to get quickly if everything goes tits up on KDB.

50 goals in 200 games for barca. 15 in 50 for Spain. Many as subs. For a wide player these are good stats. He is a very very good player IMO. I would be more than happy with him for £20 million, at that price it's a no brainer.

Also as with silva it's very likely his attitude will be spot on. With all the spanish speakers would have an excellent chance of settling as well.

50 goals in 200 games for barca. 15 in 50 for Spain. Many as subs. For a wide player these are good stats. He is a very very good player IMO. I would be more than happy with him for £20 million, at that price it's a no brainer.

Also as with silva it's very likely his attitude will be spot on. With all the spanish speakers would have an excellent chance of settling as well.
His stats are inflated playing for Barca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.