Pellegrini gone back to Chile

mammutly said:
I am not unsympathetic to the manager's situation, but this pre season is/was vital. Not just important, vital. The club is in transition and the season is just a month away.

I seriously hope the exec have a plan B

Plam B, I cannot believe what I've just read!

Have you've been asked in an interview if you had any sick relatives that are likely to get worse because if so we need a 'plan b'?

im getting worried for the pre-season preparation, we start something new and we want to make it happen when the league start, and suddenly something bad happen to his family.. and very sad to know his father and now his mother.. i'll be praying for you pelli :)

mammutly said:
I am not unsympathetic to the manager's situation, but this pre season is/was vital. Not just important, vital. The club is in transition and the season is just a month away.

Nice try.

I'm going to say what everybody else might be thinking even though I'm aware it's cheap to talk about the footballing implications of something like this.

If his mum faces a prolonged period of serious illness then the manager may not want to be on the other side of the planet - especially given she has no spouse for support - and there may be a question to be asked about his future - by him. If it was my mum who was ill I certainly would do the same.

mammutly said:

Such as what?

mammutly said:

Good God.

I have say I am just slightly concerned.

We are playing garbage - preseason friendlies I know, but garbage nevertheless. And our new manager is not here.

We have only a few weeks to get our shit together or we risk a slow start to the season. Which given the strength of the opposition, would be the last thing we need.

I hope Pele's issues are sorted soon and he gets back to work ASAP.

John.des said:
Very bad news if he is out for long days or even weeks.

Hope its nothing serious, but surely it is if he had to travel home instantly.
Talk Sports Two Beauties HAWKSBY and JACOBS laughed and joked on Wednesday about this , im sure they said hed gone back home to see his girlfriend. on Monday we should all get on the blower and give these two PATHETIC BASTARDS a right Bollockin.

At the moment they are doing fitness work. You don't need a manager to oversee that

mancini had similar issues during his time at City, but Italy is not that far away. Hopefully he has other family who can help him and his Mother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.