Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasri basically confirming Pellegrini here:

He said: 'I think that (Manuel Pellegrini) is a great manager.

'He proved himself at Villarreal and Real Madrid as well even if he didn’t win the title but he finished with 96 points. And with Malaga as well.

'All his teams play attractive football. And I think that is what people want to see.

'You pay (for your) ticket to go to football to see something great and he is the kind of manager who can do it so we will see what can happen in the summer.'

allan harper said:
TGR said:
allan harper said:
Got to admit I'm pretty excited about the on coming season, new management, new system, new players and Jamie Oliver's cooking, we just need some good premium beers.

I'm not to happy with the Jamie Oliver thing TBH! He over complicates the food.
And knowing him he will start one of his self publicity crusades to 'get football fans eating right' just like he did with school dinners or he will bring a book out:
'5 Minute Football Food' and sell millions!
Don't say I didn't tell ya!

I wasn't being serious about Oliver.

And I wasn't about Oliver ;-)
However he is a new signing for us next season!

OB1 said:
grim up north said:
I agree but Mancini improved on Hughes position. Playing devils advocate

Mancini was a huge and immediate improvement on Hughes. The new manager will have his work cut out to have that sort of impact but will be starting from a higher base and that is another factor that will have to be taken into account in any assessment of his performance.

That's your second post within 30 minutes of you hedging your bets and getting your excuses in early!
It's clear Pellegrini HAS to win trophies - end of. He might, just might get away in his first season without a trophy. He can't in his second otherwise that will be 3 seasons in a row City have not won jot and that just ain't acceptable these days for the club or the fans. If we accept that qualifying to the knock out stages for the Champions League is OK but with no trophies in the cabinet then we effectively morph into Arsenal. It doesn't matter who the new manager is - it's trophies that are required.

MSP said:

'He proved himself at Villarreal and Real Madrid as well even if he didn’t win the title but he finished with 96 points. And with Malaga as well.

'All his teams play attractive football. And I think that is what people want to see.

'You pay (for your) ticket to go to football to see something great and he is the kind of manager who can do it so we will see what can happen in the summer.'

says the man who has underperformed all season bar the last couple of games,you are the one on the ball mate,its your job to do something entertaining with it

karen7 said:
MSP said:

says the man who has underperformed all season bar the last couple of games,you are the one on the ball mate,its your job to do something entertaining with it

Maybe Mancini couldn't raise his confident...

Don't know if it has already been posted BUT Pellegrini is leaving Malaga at seasons end. He confirmed this himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.