Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports)

Ray78 said:
Just because Pellegrini hasn't won any trophies in Europe doesn't make him a bad coach.

Has anyone suggested he was a bad coach? We're in a position where we need more than a "good" coach, we need a really top-class one. Pellegrini may well turn out to be in that category, I hope he does but I can understand some fans having doubts.

lancs blue said:
Ray78 said:
Just because Pellegrini hasn't won any trophies in Europe doesn't make him a bad coach.

Has anyone suggested he was a bad coach? We're in a position where we need more than a "good" coach, we need a really top-class one. Pellegrini may well turn out to be in that category, I hope he does but I can understand some fans having doubts.

I can understand the doubts but Pellegrini is just what we need at this stage of our development imo. We are still low down in the pecking order of European Football, we have a talented but lacking in cohesion team and if we were interested in Mourinho he would think he will be bigger than the Club, something we don't need.

De Boer extending his contract at Ajax (mentioning as some wanted him at City)

More you read about MP the more I start to support the idea of him taking over. Any other year he would have won La Liga, he just came up against Barca in their prime, massive points haul and that's with Ronaldo out for two months.

Rafa
Pellegrini
Klopp

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11701/8726282/Sky-sources-Tony-Pulis-leaves-Stoke-after-seven-years" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... even-years</a>

New boss on his way at last ? :)

Daz_Blue said:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11701/8726282/Sky-sources-Tony-Pulis-leaves-Stoke-after-seven-years

New boss on his way at last ? :)
Sorry to disappoint mate but he's nailed on for the Madrid job.

Found this on goal.com
Sorano gave an interview to Assosiated press earlier today.

[bigimg]http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2012/writers/ben_lyttleton/08/28/ferran-soriano/ferran-soriano.jpg[/bigimg]

The Etihad Stadium chief is adamant it was not a mistake to sack the Italian with two games remaining and believes the club will progress under their new manager

Manchester City chief executive Ferran Soriano insists the club are still in a stable condition following the dismissal of Roberto Mancini.

Malaga boss Manuel Pellegrini is the first-choice replacement for the Italian, who was sacked with two Premier League games remaining after failing to retain the title and navigate the club beyond the Champions League group stage for a second successive season.

Soriano insists City have not made a mistake in offloading Mancini only a year into the long-term contract he signed last summer, and is adamant the club will progress under a new manager.

"We don't think we are under any instability," Soriano told the Associated Press.

"We are changing the manager as it happens in other clubs. We feel confident that we will have a good manager and a very good team next year. And I don't think anybody made a mistake on this.

"It's just, as normally as it happens in football, time to change for the good."

From the last statement it seems like the deal is done and dusted.

How about you speak to us the fans in england for a change? as for not seeing the timing and the manner of bobby's sacking as a problem,i respectfully think that is crap!

karen7 said:
How about you speak to us the fans in england for a change? as for not seeing the timing and the manner of bobby's sacking as a problem,i respectfully think that is crap!

It is indeed garbage. The twats should reverse themselves but will not. They had better be right about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.