Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports)

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
SamCity123 said:
The most exciting thing for me is that it could release the full attacking potential and flair of our players again. We might see the very deadly side of Aguero again, the finisher from Athletico.
Sign me up for this.

Time will tell No so sure about this myself.

We feel confident that we will have a good manager
hmm now how many times have i heard this, only for it to go pear shaped.
but whoever comes they gets my support, its a new chapter now, how ever much i didnt want bob to go, thats past now, time to move on

Deepest Blue said:
Ray78 said:
Just because Pellegrini hasn't won any trophies in Europe doesn't make him a bad coach.
Correct.
He has exceeded expectations at Malaga and Villareal and his year at Real was stuck in the middle of a political wrangle.

Ticks most of the boxes that Mancini did not address.

Will do for me.

I would say the opposite of this is true. In terms of tangible success, I'm afraid Mancini ticks a hell of a lot more boxes than MP. BUT, that isn't to say he won't do well and as long as he wins the title and gets to the QF of the Champs League in his first year, he will be spared the sack.

Jut been listening to Talksport (I know, you don't need to say anything), and Danny Kelly was talking to Guillem Balague. He asked him for his opinion of Pellegrini. Unfortunately, having been listening in peace for the previous hour, one the kids decided to get out of bed at precisely the wrong time so I didn't manage to catch much of it, but he started by saying that he thought Pellegrini was fantastic. Did anybody else catch this and if so can you elaborate further?

bluebarn said:
Jut been listening to Talksport (I know, you don't need to say anything), and Danny Kelly was talking to Guillem Balague. He asked him for his opinion of Pellegrini. Unfortunately, having been listening in peace for the previous hour, one the kids decided to get out of bed at precisely the wrong time so I didn't manage to catch much of it, but he started by saying that he thought Pellegrini was fantastic. Did anybody else catch this and if so can you elaborate further?

I was listening to it around 8 and it was gab marcotti, nothing that hasn't been said before on the newspapers. Go on the TalkSport website to listen again later. :)

bluebarn said:

Baalgue is his greatest fan and has been on a lot saying how fantastic he is and how he will be great for us.To be fair i havent heard a bad word against him other than the lack of trophies.I hope it all comes to pass and we do great things next season

bluebarn said:

Same things as they're all saying. Great coach bla, bla, bla; did well at RM and didn't deserve to get the sack there bla bla bla. Excellent appointment. Bla bla bla Same platitudes.

Lou Macari says he's shit though and Lou knows best.

Pam said:
bluebarn said:

Same things as they're all saying. Great coach bla, bla, bla; did well at RM and didn't deserve to get the sack there bla bla bla. Excellent appointment. Bla bla bla Same platitudes.

Get over it Pam - Mancini has gone :)

Pam said:
bluebarn said:

I bet he is not as shit as his fish n chips ....

Pam said:
Deepest Blue said:
Ray78 said:
Just because Pellegrini hasn't won any trophies in Europe doesn't make him a bad coach.
Correct.
He has exceeded expectations at Malaga and Villareal and his year at Real was stuck in the middle of a political wrangle.

Ticks most of the boxes that Mancini did not address.

Will do for me.

I would say the opposite of this is true. In terms of tangible success, I'm afraid Mancini ticks a hell of a lot more boxes than MP. BUT, that isn't to say he won't do well and as long as he wins the title and gets to the QF of the Champs League in his first year, he will be spared the sack.

Ridiculous.

To say MP has to win a title for his first season as a minimum is ridiculous. It's a three horse race next season when this season was two. As long as we are within 10 points and get to QF that's a good season. With our squad I also want a cup run too.

MP will be here for his whole contract, maybe 3 years in total. He won't be sacked, I'd wage good money on that right now.<br /><br />-- Tue May 21, 2013 10:39 pm --<br /><br />
crystal_mais said:
Pam said:
bluebarn said:

Get over it Pam - Mancini has gone :)

This.

For good reason too. People didn't want to admit he wasn't doing what he should have, excuses excuses. Now it's bitterness. It's a good thing and people need to embrace change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.