Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Ray78 said:
cavendishblue said:
Either there has been a long-term plan going on behind the scenes to bring in Pellegrini and all our transfer business is pretty much already tied up by Sorian and Bergistrain OR it ends up like last summer's horlicks and we end up scrambling for a new manager and players just before the deadline.

Am I being unrealistic in wanting to know which it is before forking out £1500 on 2 new season cards?

Early signs suggest we are not going to follow the Peter Swales model.....
Very good :-)

I am having a good day :).

cavendishblue said:
Either there has been a long-term plan going on behind the scenes to bring in Pellegrini and all our transfer business is pretty much already tied up by Sorian and Bergistrain OR it ends up like last summer's horlicks and we end up scrambling for a new manager and players just before the deadline.

Am I being unrealistic in wanting to know which it is before forking out £1500 on 2 new season cards?

Don't stress! Just renewed today Cash! Now they've got my much needed funds, just watch it happen.

cavendishblue said:

Sir it's called Blind Faith!!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
cavendishblue said:

Sir it's called Blind Faith!!

Great band !!
Sign me up !

BringBackSwales said:
Anzi interested in him according to Inside Futbol

Mancini's more likely to end up in Russia than Pellegrini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.