Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
BillyShears said:
BringBackSwales said:
Anzi interested in him according to Inside Futbol

Mancini's more likely to end up in Russia than Pellegrini.

don't think he will go there either, just mentioned it had bee speculated that they were interested

I suspect Roberto could be tempted by one of the big Russian clubs. It's a job which will give him CL football, a good squad of players, and money to invest in more players. I guess it depends upon whether he wants to work straight away or whether he would prefer to wait for a job closer to home. With all the managerial movements in Italy he could yet end up back at Inter or even at AC or Roma.

Pellegrini's been linked with a bunch of clubs, but lets face it, the deal to City is done. It'd take - well, I reckon it's impossible now to change that. He'll be our new manager within 7 days I reckon.

BringBackSwales said:

without trying to sound arrogant and just being honest... any manager willing to choose anzhi over manchester city at this period of time has no ambition.

ban-mcfc said:
BringBackSwales said:

without trying to sound arrogant and just being honest... any manager willing to choose anzhi over manchester city at this period of time has no ambition.
this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.