Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wayne71 said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
I'll stick this in here.

El Confidencial: City (Soriano) and Real Madrid (Perez) have reached a non-aggression agreement that is being called an "anti-Barca pact".

The pact will see the clubs share transfer info, negotiate directly for each others players, and battle greedy agents trying to make money.

Interesting, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

This.
Wouldn't surprise me at all.
According to my former Spanish workmates in Madrid, all the Pellegrini press stories were planted by Barca (using their pet Journalists) and picked up by the English press and bookmakers. My former workmates asked me over a month ago "What have you done to offend Barca? You seem to be at war with them!"

BringBackSwales said:
Anzi interested in him according to Inside Futbol

In an email from my friend in Spain. He lives in Castellon (near Villareal) and was a friend and neighbour of Pellegrini. Some of the English is a bit dodgy, but hopefully the message is accurate!

RE:Pellegrini

I am good friend and I use to play golf with him and his wife when he was at Villareal. When he was at the Real Madrid I played twice with him. And recently he came to his private farwell golf party from Malaga team and he came up to Castellon !!!

That it was on the last:19-05-2013

During that game he was telling us that he was joining Manchester City and NOT Napoli's team…
Pellegrini is a gentleman , very polite and very good professional who likes to play soccer by maintaining the ball possession .

Wants to have good : Goalkeeper, Central Defender, Lateral defender to attack, Middlefield player, Striker and left as right Runners to do crosses….fr it ..classical..and I believe good for Manchester city.

His defect :NOT aggressive and NOT able to transmit such aggressivity to the players.

If the players understand that and able to overcome such problem by playing soccer and by playing soccer to be better than the opponent..great!!

He will be very successful!!! (As it happens in Vila Real (His failure in Vila real…No Money and the need to sell out the players…and the injuries…)and in Malaga=The Arab boss is a failure …not respecting banks …players,taxes…payment duties..and now everybody will leave from Malaga…unfortunately…)

Pellegrini is the very special one to build up a proper team in Harmony, playing soccer…and if the boss want to go high..they will need to invest..and that it is…very simple…and Pellegrini is able to do it !!

I was happy for you…he will be good …if not ..pls let me know..

In Madrid ,the media …don’t like him…because …he likes to maintain a low profile in his private life….not accepting to go to have lunch in some restaurants to get pictures or informal interviews….invading his private life….he was using a Hotel where not possible to meet him as to be completely isolated after his duty with the real Madrid….In fact even to play golf he was coming to play golf with us in Castellon….because we protect him…we talk about golf and others and NEVER ABOUT SOCCER!!! And he was enjoying our company!!

He has TWO songs and his intention is to become National Chilean coach once he will feel that his coaching time has finished.

I was happy for you…he will be goodif not ..pls let me know..

I liked that bit, first poor performance and I will be sending this bloke a very strongly worded email.

Btw what are the two songs he refers to?

BlueAnorak said:
wayne71 said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
I'll stick this in here.

El Confidencial: City (Soriano) and Real Madrid (Perez) have reached a non-aggression agreement that is being called an "anti-Barca pact".

The pact will see the clubs share transfer info, negotiate directly for each others players, and battle greedy agents trying to make money.

Interesting, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

This.
Wouldn't surprise me at all.
According to my former Spanish workmates in Madrid, all the Pellegrini press stories were planted by Barca (using their pet Journalists) and picked up by the English press and bookmakers. My former workmates asked me over a month ago "What have you done to offend Barca? You seem to be at war with them!"

Makes sense to me. We stay away from Bale and Suarez, and they stay away from Cavani and Isco. Selling clubs have fewer options, so can't provoke an auction. Why not?

So... Pellegrini has confirmed his agreement with us on Malaga radio, but said he hasn't signed the contract yet. His word is good enough for me but must wonder why he actually hasn't signed his contract yet - does he have to be officially released from Malaga first?

LoveCity said:
So... Pellegrini has confirmed his agreement with us on Malaga radio, but said he hasn't signed the contract yet. His word is good enough for me but must wonder why he actually hasn't signed his contract yet - does he have to be officially released from Malaga first?

After season end. Maybe next monday ?

LoveCity said:

I guess so LC, he did the same when he was appointed Real Madrid's coach. Probably the earlier groundwork was done in the first meeting in Madrid.

You'd imagine the club would want to announce the manager as soon as possible. It's clear that Pellegrini is going to be the manager, no other names have even been mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.