Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
So... Pellegrini has confirmed his agreement with us on Malaga radio, but said he hasn't signed the contract yet. His word is good enough for me but must wonder why he actually hasn't signed his contract yet - does he have to be officially released from Malaga first?
He'll see out his season first. There's only Moyes who can work for 2 clubs at the same time!

LoveCity said:
So... Pellegrini has confirmed his agreement with us on Malaga radio, but said he hasn't signed the contract yet. His word is good enough for me but must wonder why he actually hasn't signed his contract yet - does he have to be officially released from Malaga first?

Have I missed something? Not long back from holiday - when did he confirm his agreement with us on Malaga radio?

CTID101 said:
I was happy for you…he will be goodif not ..pls let me know..

I liked that bit, first poor performance and I will be sending this bloke a very strongly worded email.

Btw what are the two songs he refers to?

Blue Moon and something by Red Hot Chile's I would have thought. Should maybe let Tolmie answer that one.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.canalsur.es/portal_rtva/web/noticia/noticia?id=304478" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.canalsur.es/portal_rtva/web/ ... ?id=304478</a>
Anyone translate please

He is saying he's agreed to become City boss but my Spanish is basic at best, someone can go into more detail.

LoveCity said:
He is saying he's agreed to become City boss but my Spanish is basic at best, someone can go into more detail.

Yes. He basically said that he's agreed to become City manager, hasn't signed anything yet but doesn't forsee any hitches preventing him making it official.

corrigan of norway said:
http://www.canalsur.es/portal_rtva/web/noticia/noticia?id=304478
Anyone translate please

Just put it through google translate...

Pellegrini gave his word to Manchester City and within days, perhaps on Sunday, will sign his contract with the English club. Pellegrini seeks an ambitious project after leading Malaga to the heights.

The Chilean coach is optimistic about the future of the Andalusian club if you do things right. With the Engineer may travel to the Premier his most gifted pupil, Isco.

Previously, the owner of Malaga Sheikh Al-Thani, stated today in his profile "Facebook" that "respects the decision" to leave the coach Manuel Pellegrini, once this season.

"He will leave the club, because of his desire to leave and I respect their decision," stressed Al Thani, who has criticized "people who" do not understand football "and" this has been the case of Pellegrini ".

"People have since hired him asking her out while I gave my full confidence and I did not hear who asked her out, because he knew the coach's ability," he insisted.

Al-Thani also recalled that Manuel Pellegrini "was the most appropriate for the job" of Málaga CF coach.

The sheik has referred to UEFA: "you know why UEFA is monitoring the investment clubs," because "want a clean investment" in the entities.

bluevengence said:
corrigan of norway said:
http://www.canalsur.es/portal_rtva/web/noticia/noticia?id=304478
Anyone translate please

Just put it through google translate...

Pellegrini gave his word to Manchester City and within days, perhaps on Sunday, will sign his contract with the English club. Pellegrini seeks an ambitious project after leading Malaga to the heights.

The Chilean coach is optimistic about the future of the Andalusian club if you do things right. With the Engineer may travel to the Premier his most gifted pupil, Isco.

Previously, the owner of Malaga Sheikh Al-Thani, stated today in his profile "Facebook" that "respects the decision" to leave the coach Manuel Pellegrini, once this season.

"He will leave the club, because of his desire to leave and I respect their decision," stressed Al Thani, who has criticized "people who" do not understand football "and" this has been the case of Pellegrini ".

"People have since hired him asking her out while I gave my full confidence and I did not hear who asked her out, because he knew the coach's ability," he insisted.

Al-Thani also recalled that Manuel Pellegrini "was the most appropriate for the job" of Málaga CF coach.

The sheik has referred to UEFA: "you know why UEFA is monitoring the investment clubs," because "want a clean investment" in the entities.

hahaha Pellegrini & Isco get in !

bluevengence said:

He wants a clean investment in the entities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.