Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure Gamez Weligton Lugano and Eliseu really compare to Zaba Kompany Nastasic and Clichy ! To say our defense will be a shambles is stupid, we have the best back 5 in the league.

TheMaineRoad said:
BLUEMAD said:
Have a feeling Joe may struggle to
keep his golden glove next season!
On what basis? He will have better defenders to work with at City.
On the basis that it is pretty daft to throw everything at it against Barcelona, do it in the Premier league and we will concede alot of goals too....hopefully make for an entertaining season though.

mcfcdjr said:
Im not sure Gamez Weligton Lugano and Eliseu really compare to Zaba Kompany Nastasic and Clichy ! To say our defense will be a shambles is stupid, we have the best back 5 in the league.

Sense of humour bypass perhaps?

BLUEMAD said:
TheMaineRoad said:
BLUEMAD said:
Have a feeling Joe may struggle to
keep his golden glove next season!
On what basis? He will have better defenders to work with at City.
On the basis that it is pretty daft to throw everything at it against Barcelona, do it in the Premier league and we will concede alot of goals too....hopefully make for an entertaining season though.
It's the last game of the season and they have nothing to play for..

I wonder would caballero fowllow pellegrini could give joe some real competition

Proelia said:
I wonder would caballero fowllow pellegrini could give joe some real competition

I suggested him as a #2 on the transfer forum a few weeks ago. He has just about the right quality/profile to be a #2 who could push Hart. His performance against Dortmund was one of the best this season. He'd also be very cheap, as low as £1million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.