Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluevengence said:
LoveCity said:
I'm curious who his #2 will be. Kidd may be relocated to the Etihad Campus, Vieira is being lined up as U21 coach according to Barry Poynton.

Ruben Cousillas is Pellegrini's #2 at Malaga. He is from Uruguay and used to be a goalkeeper. Will he be brought over?

1298973557_0.jpg

Would`nt fancy pissing off Ruben...got the look of a serial kiler

Look at the hands, Gareth Bale is on his way too.

So let me get this right, the sources for the euphoria are the same sources that get slated for talking bollocks or have i missed something, just asking as it is hard to keep up (don't)

bluevengence said:
LoveCity said:
I'm curious who his #2 will be. Kidd may be relocated to the Etihad Campus, Vieira is being lined up as U21 coach according to Barry Poynton.

Ruben Cousillas is Pellegrini's #2 at Malaga. He is from Uruguay and used to be a goalkeeper. Will he be brought over?

1298973557_0.jpg

Would`nt fancy pissing off Ruben...got the look of a serial kiler

Look at the hands, Gareth Bale is on his way too.

primemutton said:
2 years ? , is the short contract a test of his "holistic values"
I dunno, but I'm thinking he ought to be greeted at his first home game by a 90-minute round of applause, black armbands and genital manipulation just to let him know we're sorry he's going.

Re: Pellegrini the new manager

1.618034 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
2 years then Pep?

My thoughts exactly!

Basically Pellegrini's being brought in to get us further in the CL. Pure and simple.

I think it goes deeper than just CL progress.

I'd hazard a guess he is being seen as a man to provide stabilisation and repair a few bridges as well as implement the future infrastructure of choice.A man to smooth over any cracks if you like.

Also,maybe,if he performs as hoped,he could be the perfect DOF candidate at the culmination of his initial contract.

nickson71 said:
SuperSilva said:
pride in battle said:
Talk **** have just said.....breaking news....Malaga have stated that Pelligrino has 12 months left on his contract and expect him to honor it... :(
Warnock it is then...

when have talk shit ever reported anything accurate and before any other media outlet.

Pellegrini is city bound 100%...

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n...hey-will-allow-manuel-pellegrini-leave-197653
Hardly a exclusive!

Exclusive - Malaga deny reports they will allow Pellegrini to leave talkSPORT 17:03

In the last half-hour
Football - Liga - Malaga n'a pas autorisé Pellegrini à partir Eurosport France 16:48

In the last hour
"Nous n'avons pas donné à Pellegrini l'autorisation de quitter le club" RTL Info 16:29

xzbit04 said:
Hes coming??

@SkysportsPics 11m
Spanish newspapers SUR captures Pellegrini in the airport, en route to Manchester?

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKTVpuvCIAAh1Pb.jpg:large[/bigimg]
not really dressed for it is he ?someone tell him

Why is everyone getting giddy over Pep?

Inherited a squad that even Mel Machin would have been able to win trophies with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.