Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nickson71 said:
SuperSilva said:
pride in battle said:
Talk **** have just said.....breaking news....Malaga have stated that Pelligrino has 12 months left on his contract and expect him to honor it... :(
Warnock it is then...

when have talk shit ever reported anything accurate and before any other media outlet.

Pellegrini is city bound 100%...

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n...hey-will-allow-manuel-pellegrini-leave-197653

Tixxi will Tie Up Pellars.

Abu Dhabi will smooth the other side out behind the scences if you know what I mean £££

I'm curious who his #2 will be. Kidd may be relocated to the Etihad Campus, Vieira is being lined up as U21 coach according to Barry Poynton.

Ruben Cousillas is Pellegrini's #2 at Malaga. He is from Uruguay and used to be a goalkeeper. Will he be brought over?

1298973557_0.jpg

pride in battle said:
Talk **** have just said.....breaking news....Malaga have stated that Pelligrino has 12 months left on his contract and expect him to honor it... :(
Warnock it is then...
Elsewhere, Twitter journos said Malaga told Pellegrini he's free to leave at the end of the season.

LoveCity said:
I'm curious who his #2 will be. Kidd may be relocated to the Etihad Campus, Vieira is being lined up as U21 coach according to Barry Poynton.

Ruben Cousillas is Pellegrini's #2 at Malaga. He is from Uruguay and used to be a goalkeeper. Will he be brought over?

1298973557_0.jpg

I don't know, but the puckering around the cuffs on that purple "Hull Special" is quite symmetrical.

SuperSilva said:
pride in battle said:
Warnock it is then...

when have talk shit ever reported anything accurate and before any other media outlet.

Pellegrini is city bound 100%...

They had the Fergie story before anyone else.

LoveCity said:

1298973557_0.jpg

Why have you posted a picture of a Furbie could you not find one of MP

LoveCity said:

1298973557_0.jpg

Would`nt fancy pissing off Ruben...got the look of a serial kiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.