Pellegrini targeted by missiles on visit to the swamp

Pigeonho said:
kev20971 said:
chestervegasblue said:
If we're going to call swamp dwellers a 'disgrace', a hell of a lot of blues need to own to the same title for the vile Munich chants on Sunday. So many of our own fans need to grow up, too. Both as a bad as each other.
i must of missed this on Sunday, don't remember anybody chanting about Munich ?
After the 'if you hate man united' song around the middle of the first half I think it was.

Maybe it's an age thing but I just cannot understand why we still hear the Munich chant. Not as often as we used to, but there seems to be a small group who are determined to ensure that we remain associated with the use of the word.
As this topic has clearly shown, every club has it's share of fans who don't appear to care that the consequences of their individual actions don't just reflect on themselves but on the football club as a whole. If it was the case that anyone throwing missiles, singing offensive songs or smashing car wing mirrors etc. was identified and dealt with without any detriment to the club then so be it, but it's not the case. I can't see why someone throwing a coin at a player would be viewed any differently to someone throwing a pie at a football manager. I do believe that players can, and should, take some responsibility for their own actions toward opposition supporters (Adebayor and Rooney for example) but it doesn't justify anyone throwing objects at them nor do the circumstances make one club more or less culpable than another.
I understand that there are people on BM who are nostalgic for football to be like it was in the 70's and 80's when the make-up of fans was entirely different and "trouble" from, and between, supporters was the norm and was expected. But whether anyone likes it or not the game has changed, it is less working class, more family friendly, more ethnically diverse and certainly more expensive and there is no going back.

chestervegasblue said:
If we're going to call swamp dwellers a 'disgrace', a hell of a lot of blues need to own to the same title for the vile Munich chants on Sunday. So many of our own fans need to grow up, too. Both as a bad as each other.

Yeah you're right having actual things thrown at you for just being somewhere is totally just as bad as singing songs about a plane crash that happened half a century ago. That's actually fucking insane that anyone would put something that can actually harm someone and a SONG that shouldn't offend anyone but the most delicate of individuals in the same category.

Neville Kneville said:
Repeatedly bringing up the Ferdinand incident, which EVERYBODY agrees was wrong & comparing it to this, which is different, is the ramblings a rag apologist would make.

The point was made once. Few agree that it is the same. We have got the message one or two do.

So why not shut the fuck up about it instead of constantly watering down the actions of this vile scum ?

The rags who pelted Pellegrini are fucking scum. End of.
Nothing to do with being a 'rag apologist', it's to do with the fact we're not in junior school and can see right from wrong. If your read properly you will see that myself and others have said any fan of any club doing something like that is a ****, so does that make us league of 92 apologists? No, it just means we can see it for what it is - twats behaving like twats, something they probably wouldn't do away from a football stadium.

spacecadet said:
Certain national newspapers won't be printing/webbing this. Fuckin' evil scumbags.

First I have heard of this. Typically nothing mentioned on Sky

Have the powers that be at the swamp said anything about the disgraceful behaviour of their moronic fans towards Mr Pellegrini yet?
Has Wayne Rooney said anything to Joe Hart yet?
Only asking because our great club would be trampling over themselves to make the front page of the MEN to say sorry to Mr Moyes or god forbid Mr Ferguson if it happened to them at the Etihad.
Too soft on the rag shite this football club

Fucking rag scum...

But hang on a minute...What's the difference in our own dick heads throwing coins at camel gob last season and this???? I know we all slated whoever it was but all city fans aren't angels....

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Fucking rag scum...

But hang on a minute...What's the difference in our own dick heads throwing coins at camel gob last season and this???? I know we all slated whoever it was but all city fans aren't angels....

I dont ever recall any objects being thrown at the pisscan,camel gob is a mouthy coont who deserves what he gets..

Pellegrini is a gentleman and does not deserve any shite like this....

samharris said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Fucking rag scum...

I dont ever recall any objects being thrown at the pisscan,camel gob is a mouthy coont who deserves what he gets..

Pellegrini is a gentleman and does not deserve any shite like this....

I dont think you actually believe that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.