Pellegrini targeted by missiles on visit to the swamp

Why Always Ste said:
I was very close to the Ferdinand incident at COMS and a large number of blues were throwing coins, both at the player and the Rags in the away end.

As much as I dislike the Club, people from all walks of life are their fans (disabled, old age, women, children) yet Blues were pelting coins at them.
That was scummy so we were just as bad as they were regardless of whether Fergie had pies thrown at him or not everytime he came to Eastlands.

And I have just read comments that Blues were singing Munich songs at Cardiff??

Attention whores.

Just as many coins were being thrown from both sides mate.

If you throw something at a fan/player in or outside of the ground your a bit of a ****.

It's easy to get caught up in the passion of a game but doesn't excuse it.

of course this is the first time united have pelted City's manager at OT

and whilst our fans have pelted their players at our place it seems fair that Pellegrini was targeted to balance things up

after all their fans have never thrown anything at a City player at OT, or encroached on the playing surface to harangue a player

squirtyflower said:

and whilst our fans have pelted their players at our place it seems fair that Pellegrini was targeted to balance things up

after all their fans have never thrown anything at a City player at OT, or encroached on the playing surface to harangue a player
...Or even thrown a bottle at a player's head whilst he was taking a corner....

whilst throwing a coin at wio was wrong, he was provoking our fans.

pellegrini was just there to watch the game.

and the last time ferguson came to the eithad he got a few boo's but nothing.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
squirtyflower said:

...Or even thrown a bottle at a player's head whilst he was taking a corner....
i've never heard of such a disgrace happening at OT
Just like i'm sure one of their senior managers wouldn't possibly abuse a female PR officer of City's
therefore Wio/Pellegrini must be considered tit for tat

ban-mcfc said:
whilst throwing a coin at wio was wrong, he was provoking our fans.

pellegrini was just there to watch the game.

and the last time ferguson came to the eithad he got a few boo's but nothing.
I know you're trying your best to do so, but there really is no excuse to throw a hard coin at someones head. Put the person in an interview room and what are they going to say when charged with something?

'He was in front of me and celebrating his goal, and he fist-pumped to us and was dead nasty to me'. Think about that. A player of the opposition celebrates infront of the opposition fans, and some of them make the decision to reach into their pocket, pick up metal coins and throw them at his head - for celebrating? Your 'he was provoking us' is complete bollocks.

Sounds pathetic, doesn't it? And that goes to any fan of any club who throws anything at anyone associated with the opposition they're facing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.