Pellegrini targeted by missiles on visit to the swamp

Proelia said:
Pigeonho said:
brummie blue said:
Discussed on Talk Sport this morning,.
What did they say?

He was looking for it because he has grey hair
no, they said it was ok because someone once threw a coin at Wio

I don't understand why united fans didn't settle the score earlier as i remember Saint David of Beckham getting dog's abuse, including pound coins (flash gits), when he took a corner in front of the North Stand in 2000

Pigeonho said:
ban-mcfc said:
whilst throwing a coin at wio was wrong, he was provoking our fans.

pellegrini was just there to watch the game.

and the last time ferguson came to the eithad he got a few boo's but nothing.
I know you're trying your best to do so, but there really is no excuse to throw a hard coin at someones head. Put the person in an interview room and what are they going to say when charged with something?

'He was in front of me and celebrating his goal, and he fist-pumped to us and was dead nasty to me'. Think about that. A player of the opposition celebrates infront of the opposition fans, and some of them make the decision to reach into their pocket, pick up metal coins and throw them at his head - for celebrating? Your 'he was provoking us' is complete bollocks.

Sounds pathetic, doesn't it? And that goes to any fan of any club who throws anything at anyone associated with the opposition they're facing.

It was the fucking derby - we had just conceded a last minute goal and the Utd players decided to celebrate right in front of our fans, even though their own were yards to the other side. Now fair fucks to you for being able to dismiss any mitigating factors and decide that both circumstances are similar but I'll have to strongly disagree.
I was about 40 yards from where Ferdinand came running, I was fucking devastated that Utd had scored the goal that would likely give them the lift to go on and win the league and as tempting as it was to throw stuff at his ugly gurning boat I refrained, as did hundreds of others. Unfortunately a few didn't and Ferdinand was hit, but there's nobody going to tell me that that incident is in any way similar to a manager of an opposing team trying to enter a ground before kick off being pelted with burgers or whatever the fuck the horrible rats threw.
It's pretty easy after the event to be objective and look at both sides, but in the moment when these incidents happened, one was reactionary to a devastating moment in the season whilst the other, well that was just a cuntish set of fans proving that they're cunts - something which we didn't need proof of as it happens.

squirtyflower said:
Proelia said:
Pigeonho said:
What did they say?

I don't understand why united fans didn't settle the score earlier as i remember Saint David of Beckham getting dog's abuse, including pound coins (flash gits), when he took a corner in front of the North Stand in 2000
Fuck me was that all the way back then? Only place to get a drink in town after that was fucking Livebait, at £5 a pop for Hoegaarden. 14 years ago, ffs.

Pigeonho said:
squirtyflower said:
Proelia said:

Fuck me was that all the way back then? Only place to get a drink in town after that was fucking Livebait, at £5 a pop for Hoegaarden. 14 years ago, ffs.
time flies
free kick from Saint David won it for them

Pablo1 said:
Pigeonho said:
ban-mcfc said:
whilst throwing a coin at wio was wrong, he was provoking our fans.

pellegrini was just there to watch the game.

and the last time ferguson came to the eithad he got a few boo's but nothing.
I know you're trying your best to do so, but there really is no excuse to throw a hard coin at someones head. Put the person in an interview room and what are they going to say when charged with something?

'He was in front of me and celebrating his goal, and he fist-pumped to us and was dead nasty to me'. Think about that. A player of the opposition celebrates infront of the opposition fans, and some of them make the decision to reach into their pocket, pick up metal coins and throw them at his head - for celebrating? Your 'he was provoking us' is complete bollocks.

Sounds pathetic, doesn't it? And that goes to any fan of any club who throws anything at anyone associated with the opposition they're facing.

It was the fucking derby - we had just conceded a last minute goal and the Utd players decided to celebrate right in front of our fans, even though their own were yards to the other side. Now fair fucks to you for being able to dismiss any mitigating factors and decide that both circumstances are similar but I'll have to strongly disagree.
I was about 40 yards from where Ferdinand came running, I was fucking devastated that Utd had scored the goal that would likely give them the lift to go on and win the league and as tempting as it was to throw stuff at his ugly gurning boat I refrained, as did hundreds of others. Unfortunately a few didn't and Ferdinand was hit, but there's nobody going to tell me that that incident is in any way similar to a manager of an opposing team trying to enter a ground before kick off being pelted with burgers or whatever the fuck the horrible rats threw.
It's pretty easy after the event to be objective and look at both sides, but in the moment when these incidents happened, one was reactionary to a devastating moment in the season whilst the other, well that was just a cuntish set of fans proving that they're cunts - something which we didn't need proof of as it happens.
Lol. Just lol. If the two were reversed I suppose 'its only a pie, the soft ****' would come off your keyboard, and 'they could have blinded him' in regards to a City player being coined. Both are acts of twats, total twats at that but for some reason there is a 'but' associated with what many would say is the more serious of the two, like as if it's being understood.
If a member of your family celebrates something and someone takes exception and takes their eye out with a coin, for example, is that ok 'because they were in the heat of the moment?'.

Grow up and realise neither offense is ok under any circumstance.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:57 am --<br /><br />
squirtyflower said:
Pigeonho said:
squirtyflower said:

time flies
Telling me it does. A wee boy then of 23 and here I am now, the wrong side of 35.

Was it ever proved the coin was thrown from the City fans? I recall both sets of fans were throwing things at each other and it could have been a coin thrown from a rag.

Anyway, if you take into consideration what has occured over the years with the rags and Liverpool fans and what is now occurring with City fans, they can be described as very sore losers who hate competition and rivalry.

Repeatedly bringing up the Ferdinand incident, which EVERYBODY agrees was wrong & comparing it to this, which is different, is the ramblings a rag apologist would make.

The point was made once. Few agree that it is the same. We have got the message one or two do.

So why not shut the fuck up about it instead of constantly watering down the actions of this vile scum ?

The rags who pelted Pellegrini are fucking scum. End of.

Pigeonho said:
Pablo1 said:
Pigeonho said:

It's pretty easy after the event to be objective and look at both sides, but in the moment when these incidents happened, one was reactionary to a devastating moment in the season whilst the other, well that was just a **** set of fans proving that they're ***** - something which we didn't need proof of as it happens.
Lol. Just lol. If the two were reversed I suppose 'its only a pie, the soft ****' would come off your keyboard, and 'they could have blinded him' in regards to a City player being coined. Both are acts of twats, total twats at that but for some reason there is a 'but' associated with what many would say is the more serious of the two, like as if it's being understood.
If a member of your family celebrates something and someone takes exception and takes their eye out with a coin, for example, is that ok 'because they were in the heat of the moment?'.

Grow up and realise neither offense is ok under any circumstance.

-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:57 am --

squirtyflower said:
Pigeonho said:
time flies
Telling me it does. A wee boy then of 23 and here I am now, the wrong side of 35.
But they're not reversed are they? I'm talking about incidents that have happened and not hypothetical shite that you're trying to turn the argument around to.
If any members of my family behaved like Ferdinand does on a weekly basis I'd expect them to receive grief for it, but then we're talking hypotheticals again.
Just to sum up (for my part anyway, your view is different) throwing coins at Ferdinand or anyone else is wrong, but I'm not shocked it happened due to the circumstances. Throwing stuff at a bloke nearing pensionable age is wrong, but I'm not shocked it happened as Utd fans in the main are cunts.
I suppose I'm letting the team I support cloud my views, but then eh, I'm only human!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.