Pellegrini targeted by missiles on visit to the swamp

samharris said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Fucking rag scum...

But hang on a minute...What's the difference in our own dick heads throwing coins at camel gob last season and this???? I know we all slated whoever it was but all city fans aren't angels....

I dont ever recall any objects being thrown at the pisscan,camel gob is a mouthy coont who deserves what he gets..

Pellegrini is a gentleman and does not deserve any shite like this....
So being mouthy because of football means that some 'deserves' to get coined? Are you 8 years old?

rick773 said:
chestervegasblue said:
If we're going to call swamp dwellers a 'disgrace', a hell of a lot of blues need to own to the same title for the vile Munich chants on Sunday. So many of our own fans need to grow up, too. Both as a bad as each other.

Yeah you're right having actual things thrown at you for just being somewhere is totally just as bad as singing songs about a plane crash that happened half a century ago. That's actually fucking insane that anyone would put something that can actually harm someone and a SONG that shouldn't offend anyone but the most delicate of individuals in the same category.

I wouldn't say that I am a 'delicate individual' but the Munich song DOES offend me, one of our own died in that crash and I was around at the time and remember the genuine mourning from both sides of Manchester. So to my mind it does come in the same category.

Having said that, I was at Cardiff and didn't hear either the Munich song or the If you hate Man United song. Maybe because we were outsung by the Cardiff fans!!

As for the throwing of missiles against anyone I just cannot understand the mentality of it and never have done even after 60 years of supporting football. Just my opinion.

Pigeonho said:
Fucking rag scum...

But hang on a minute...What's the difference in our own dick heads throwing coins at camel gob last season and this???? I know we all slated whoever it was but all city fans aren't angels....
Passion. apparently

I'd have used incitement myself .

Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
Fucking rag scum...

I dont ever recall any objects being thrown at the pisscan,camel gob is a mouthy coont who deserves what he gets..

So being mouthy because of football means that some 'deserves' to get coined? Are you 8 years old?

the fuck is your problem. minge.

Pablo1 said:
Pigeonho said:
Fucking rag scum...

Passion. apparently

I was quoting another poster, hence the 'apparently'. Bottom line is there is no reason, not unless you're wrong in the head and have trouble controlling yourself over a game of football - or are a complete twat in other words.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:50 pm --<br /><br />
samharris said:
Pigeonho said:
samharris said:

You are unable to answer a simple question? Guess I overestimated how old you are.

Pigeonho said:
Pablo1 said:
Pigeonho said:
Passion. apparently

I was quoting another poster, hence the 'apparently'. Bottom line is there is no reason, not unless you're wrong in the head and have trouble controlling yourself over a game of football - or are a complete twat in other words.

-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:50 pm --

samharris said:
Pigeonho said:

You are unable to answer a simple question? Guess I overestimated how old you are.

you really are one..stop acting like youve never thrown a stone.ffs..

Am i reading Bluemoon or rag cafe here, iv just typed in BLUEMOON again just to make sure but no it seems i have got through to the dark side again.
While im on here raggys what do you think of Gollums laughable transfer activity this transfer window?

samharris said:
Pigeonho said:
Pablo1 said:
I was quoting another poster, hence the 'apparently'. Bottom line is there is no reason, not unless you're wrong in the head and have trouble controlling yourself over a game of football - or are a complete twat in other words.

samharris said:

At a player?! I don't need to stop acting because i've never physically picked up any object and lobbed it at a player who dared celebrate his teams goal in front of me, but I guess you have?

blue underpants said:
Am i reading Bluemoon or rag cafe here, iv just typed in BLUEMOON again just to make sure but no it seems i have got through to the dark side again.
While im on here raggys what do you think of Gollums laughable transfer activity this transfer window?
As long as giggsy is still there we will win the universe cup again

Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
Pigeonho said:

At a player?! I don't need to stop acting because i've never physically picked up any object and lobbed it at a player who dared celebrate his teams goal in front of me, but I guess you have?

No you just get mouthy to posters on a keyboard..!!<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:56 pm --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
Pigeonho said:

No you just get mouthy to posters on a keyboard..!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.