Pellegrini targeted by missiles on visit to the swamp

bluevengence said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
samharris said:
I dont ever recall any objects being thrown at the pisscan,camel gob is a mouthy coont who deserves what he gets..

Pellegrini is a gentleman and does not deserve any shite like this....

Afternoon pal....let me just remind you buddy...Only saying....No difference whatsoever...Just cos camelgob just that , a gobby **** doesn't deserve to have his eye nearly taken out.

jl6yqf.jpg

Yes he does...

;)

Caveman said:
rick773 said:
chestervegasblue said:
If we're going to call swamp dwellers a 'disgrace', a hell of a lot of blues need to own to the same title for the vile Munich chants on Sunday. So many of our own fans need to grow up, too. Both as a bad as each other.

Yeah you're right having actual things thrown at you for just being somewhere is totally just as bad as singing songs about a plane crash that happened half a century ago. That's actually fucking insane that anyone would put something that can actually harm someone and a SONG that shouldn't offend anyone but the most delicate of individuals in the same category.
We had fans throwing horse shit at theirs a few years back. After the last Maine Road derby we hammered their coach with "missiles". We have fans who sing Munich chants, a group turned up late to an EDS game singing them last season and we have people singing them in pubs before and after games regularly. We had two half wits who stabbed a fellow Blue with a screw driver after a home game against West Ham a few years ago (they didn't believe he was a City fan because he had a different accent - think he was from Nottingham, he posted on here about it)... I could go on and on.

All clubs have some fans who are simply cünts. We are one of them.

Great post..Some fucking baffoons can't see that though. They just see rag,united player and anything goes. All clubs have thugs,hooligans whatever you want to call them,city are in that group...Yet some think we are whiter than white....

samharris said:
mancityvstoke said:
How much are the pies at the swamp shithole?

Why?? you not thinking of pying goggle bins..

a sharpened 2p is more acceptable and cheaper.

An expensive pie could burn you and a sharpened 2p could blind you. 2p wins.

I'll eat the pie.

Well I would if I wasn't on a low fat diet.

That red div must have loads of money chucking his expensive dinner away and missing his pensioner target. The nob.

(whinge disclaimer: for you thick cunts - I do not condone chucking things at people at football - I only hate Utd cunts but don't wish harm on football fans, players or managers or staff or anyone really)

Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
Pigeonho said:
At a player?! I don't need to stop acting because i've never physically picked up any object and lobbed it at a player who dared celebrate his teams goal in front of me, but I guess you have?

No you just get mouthy to posters on a keyboard..!!

-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:56 pm --

Pigeonho said:
At a player?! I don't need to stop acting because i've never physically picked up any object and lobbed it at a player who dared celebrate his teams goal in front of me, but I guess you have?

No you just get mouthy to posters on a keyboard..!!
Mouthy? Out of the two of us only one has called the other a 'minge' and asked him what his problem is, whereas the other has simply questioned what it is he is talking about when he says a player deserves what he gets. Keep up.

Have you got severe memory loss or sommat.. go back to your first reply to me..

fuckin call me 8 years old cos you dont like my answer..

You got personal- I replied ...

Pigeonho said:
Pablo1 said:
Pigeonho said:
Passion. apparently

I'd have used incitement myself .
I was quoting another poster, hence the 'apparently'. Bottom line is there is no reason, not unless you're wrong in the head and have trouble controlling yourself over a game of football - or are a complete twat in other words.

-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:50 pm --

samharris said:
Pigeonho said:
So being mouthy because of football means that some 'deserves' to get coined? Are you 8 years old?

the fuck is your problem. minge.
You are unable to answer a simple question? Guess I overestimated how old you are.

I was answering the other post that asks "what's the difference?"
I agree that anyone throwing coins or any other missile at a player/manager/opposition fan etc is a twat.
Losing control at a football match on the other hand - well I'd hope for most supporters it's a normal thing to do. I couldn't imagine going to the games if I weren't going to go over the top when a goals scored, a red card produced or just a good old 22 man brawl takes place. It's what makes a match day special. I certainly wouldn't behave in my business how I behave at the Etihad!
I suppose the main part of both our arguments is just how far people can go over the top, and as mentioned, regardless of circumstances, throwing stuff makes you a ****.

bluevengence said:
Afternoon pal....let me just remind you buddy...Only saying....No difference whatsoever...Just cos camelgob just that , a gobby **** doesn't deserve to have his eye nearly taken out.

jl6yqf.jpg

Yes he does...

Why is that then.Cos he is a rag,cos he earns a lot more money than you?? I'm just interested..I hate the **** but would never wish harm on him in a deliberate act....

Because he`s an odious wanker who I would happily set about with a cricket bat
full of six inch nails....why does it worry you and st pige of Trafford so much?

Caveman said:
rick773 said:
Yeah you're right having actual things thrown at you for just being somewhere is totally just as bad as singing songs about a plane crash that happened half a century ago. That's actually fucking insane that anyone would put something that can actually harm someone and a SONG that shouldn't offend anyone but the most delicate of individuals in the same category.
We had fans throwing horse shit at theirs a few years back. After the last Maine Road derby we hammered their coach with "missiles". We have fans who sing Munich chants, a group turned up late to an EDS game singing them last season and we have people singing them in pubs before and after games regularly. We had two half wits who stabbed a fellow Blue with a screw driver after a home game against West Ham a few years ago (they didn't believe he was a City fan because he had a different accent - think he was from Nottingham, he posted on here about it)... I could go on and on.

All clubs have some fans who are simply cünts. We are one of them.

Great post..Some fucking baffoons can't see that though. They just see rag,united player and anything goes. All clubs have thugs,hooligans whatever you want to call them,city are in that group...Yet some think we are whiter than white....
That or throw in a few excuses, (don't worry Squirty, that isn't aimed at you flower), as to why such an incident may have occurred. The amount of shite i've seen Blue on Blue, Blue on stationary buses, Blue on innocent standers by and Blue on opposing player is probably the same as any other fan has seen at his/her respective club. SWP'sBack put it right on a thread like this when he said nobheads are nobheads, regardless of who they support. Pellegrini pie-thrower is clearly a nobhead, as is Rio coin-thrower. Maybe if I put my fingers in my ears, puff my cheeks out and close my eyes whilst stomping up and down in a defiant manner, all things Blue will be perfect and serene.

The Tharp Arms said:
As has already been posted, it is out of order to throw missiles of any description, no matter the level of "apparent" incitement.

Some City fans are not whiter than white (Beckham, Ferdinand) and neither are some United fans (Bellamy, Pelligrini).

It is wrong whether its us, United or any other fans.

In a normal world this would end any debate...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.