Pellegrini targeted by missiles on visit to the swamp

The people who did this should be banned by Manure and prosecuted. They are classless scum.

I detest United with a passion, and I have had sh1t (yes excrement) thrown at me at the Swamp - my crime? Walking into the ground through the security cordon in a low profile manner (no colours). You can bet they will not condemn Pellegrini's rough treatment in the same way City would if the roles were reversed (it's not happened to any manager at COMS/Etihad/Maine Rd to my knowledge). I doubt we'll hear a squeak from Manure. Also I wonder how much of the press will cover this story?

But let's not overlook the fact that every team has it's low lifes. I've seen enough bad behaviour even between fans to each other. I've seen an older City fan abused by younger so-called City fans at Newcastle a few years ago. They too were classless scum. I've no time for anyone who throws things either. We were all devastated to lose that late goal to Manure, and yes Ferdinand in particular was provocative but there is no justification whatsoever for throwing coins at him either.

samharris said:
Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
No you just get mouthy to posters on a keyboard..!!

-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:56 pm --

Mouthy? Out of the two of us only one has called the other a 'minge' and asked him what his problem is, whereas the other has simply questioned what it is he is talking about when he says a player deserves what he gets. Keep up.

Have you got severe memory loss or sommat.. go back to your first reply to me..

fuckin call me 8 years old cos you dont like my answer..

You got personal- I replied ...

Will you 2 please kiss and make up.....Get down to the transfer forum and PC Pudges piece of detective work in the Micah thread is very funny!

samharris said:
Pigeonho said:
samharris said:

-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:56 pm --

Mouthy? Out of the two of us only one has called the other a 'minge' and asked him what his problem is, whereas the other has simply questioned what it is he is talking about when he says a player deserves what he gets. Keep up.

Have you got severe memory loss or sommat.. go back to your first reply to me..

fuckin call me 8 years old cos you dont like my answer..

You got personal- I replied ...
You must have the skin of a Johnson & Johnson powered babies arse if you think being asked if you're 8 years old is getting personal.

i love the way certain protagonists have turned this into the usual city fans are shite thread

good work gentlemen

let's start a city fans thugs thread, or lets not be bitter blues thread ....oh

bye

Over the years I have made money from Man U fans, the derby semi a few years back, I got a whole pound dobbed at me. That and a Police security video camera... dunno how or why. If you lob stuff, you're a coward.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Caveman said:
rick773 said:
Yeah you're right having actual things thrown at you for just being somewhere is totally just as bad as singing songs about a plane crash that happened half a century ago. That's actually fucking insane that anyone would put something that can actually harm someone and a SONG that shouldn't offend anyone but the most delicate of individuals in the same category.
We had fans throwing horse shit at theirs a few years back. After the last Maine Road derby we hammered their coach with "missiles". We have fans who sing Munich chants, a group turned up late to an EDS game singing them last season and we have people singing them in pubs before and after games regularly. We had two half wits who stabbed a fellow Blue with a screw driver after a home game against West Ham a few years ago (they didn't believe he was a City fan because he had a different accent - think he was from Nottingham, he posted on here about it)... I could go on and on.

All clubs have some fans who are simply cünts. We are one of them.

Great post..Some fucking baffoons can't see that though. They just see rag,united player and anything goes. All clubs have thugs,hooligans whatever you want to call them,city are in that group...Yet some think we are whiter than white....

I don't think it's a case of not seeing it, we all know that every club have buffoons following them. The point here is this incident has happened recently so it's one which we are discussing right now. It also happens to be our manager that was involved so its not such a stretch that we will vilify the Utd fans whilst not feeling the need to compensate the point by calling our own fans cunts.
The fact that all sets of fans are guilty of this at one time or another shouldn't stop us being pissed off when it's our own manager affected.

squirtyflower said:
i love the way certain protagonists have turned this into the usual city fans are shite thread

good work gentlemen

let's start a city fans thugs thread, or lets not be bitter blues thread ....oh

bye

Any chance they can get

Pablo1 said:
Pigeonho said:
Pablo1 said:
I'd have used incitement myself .
I was quoting another poster, hence the 'apparently'. Bottom line is there is no reason, not unless you're wrong in the head and have trouble controlling yourself over a game of football - or are a complete twat in other words.

-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:50 pm --

samharris said:
the fuck is your problem. minge.
You are unable to answer a simple question? Guess I overestimated how old you are.

I was answering the other post that asks "what's the difference?"
I agree that anyone throwing coins or any other missile at a player/manager/opposition fan etc is a twat.
Losing control at a football match on the other hand - well I'd hope for most supporters it's a normal thing to do. I couldn't imagine going to the games if I weren't going to go over the top when a goals scored, a red card produced or just a good old 22 man brawl takes place. It's what makes a match day special. I certainly wouldn't behave in my business how I behave at the Etihad!
I suppose the main part of both our arguments is just how far people can go over the top, and as mentioned, regardless of circumstances, throwing stuff makes you a ****.

yes it does make you a c u n t but some city fans and scum fans dont give a shit..

Lets face it most dicks who throw stuff would shit themselves face to face one on one.

The thick red twat will probably believe he is a top red now.

Utd fans - Targeting pensioners whilst dressed in black and using a PIE as a weapon. A FUCKING PIE.

Funny as fuck. Back in the day it was a dart or a brick.

Times have changed lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.