Pellegrini targeted by missiles on visit to the swamp

blue underpants said:
i support MCFC and i have it inked all over my body, do you? you dont do you? im right arnt i?
I have felt for some time that the absence of City tattoos on my torso is be main factor hampering my ambitions to become an "uber-blue". This lacuna exists due to my appallingly poor pain threshold and a desire not to disappoint my mother any more than I already have.

In order to try and address this I have just drawn the old crest on my forehead in blue felt tip, but because I did it in the mirror and I'm sweating quite a lot it now looks a bit like one of those stamps you get when you leave a nightclub.

It's still ink though, which is the main thing.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
blue underpants said:
i support MCFC and i have it inked all over my body, do you? you dont do you? im right arnt i?
I have felt for some time that the absence of City tattoos on my torso is be main factor hampering my ambitions to become an "uber-blue". This lacuna exists due to my appallingly poor pain threshold and a desire not to disappoint my mother any more than I already have.

In order to try and address this I have just drawn the old crest on my forehead in blue felt tip, but because I did it in the mirror and I'm sweating quite a lot it now looks a bit like one of those stamps you get when you leave a nightclub.

Call yourself a blue, GDM? Shame on you sir!

TATTOOS YOU SAY!

THAT'S NOTHING, I CHOPPED OFF ALL OF MY FINGERS AND GLUED THEM TO MY LEG SO THAT THEY SPELL OUT MCFC.

TATTOOS ARE FOR GIRLS WHO DANCE FOR MEN IN BARS.

YOU WILL NEVER BE A PROPER BLUE, GO BACK TO RAG CAFE WHERE YOU CAN TALK ABOUT SPRAY TANS AND STICKING SHINY THINGS TO YOUR FANNY.

blue underpants said:

Can't believe you haven't got a city tattoo

Pfff
And for whatever they did to Rio you can add Bellamy and countless times they did stuff to Mario. The shook his car while he was in it, pissed on his car, hurled abuse at him. Wrecked our city store wrote stuff about foe all over manchester. Everyone forgets the shit they have pulled time and time again yet all that can be said is "poor rio" . None of it is right at all but what has the manager done to deserve that kind of treatment ? They are scum

blue underpants said:
billfromthehill said:
ManCityX said:
http://www.theguardian.com/p/3tbxa/tw

Manuel Pellegrini, the new Manchester City manager, needed the intervention of stewards and security officials after missiles were thrown at him before Manchester United's game against Chelsea.

Pellegrini was at the match to compile a report on United in preparation for the first Manchester derby of the season, on 22 September at the Etihad Stadium, but had to take shelter after being recognised when he got out of his car.

The incident was dealt with quickly and Pellegrini has told City he does not want to take it any further. He also stated he was happy with the way the Old Trafford stewards looked after him.

City, meanwhile, are set to complete the signing of Martin Demichelis after agreeing to pay Atlético Madrid €5m (£4.3m) for the Argentinian defender.

Pointless journo propaganda I can smell the fukin salt n pepper from here in my lounge on this story ,but thanks to you my friend ,it will now grow legs ,but I'm not biting so as we say in m,c,r, tar rar r kid.
I had a text off a mate yesterday its true, they are scum

was it from Worsley Web? Would be nice to know that he got one right

blue underpants said:
My mate has just had one done. It's brilliant:
[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BRx-5EjCYAAihX7.jpg:large[/bigimg]

If I was to ever get a tattoo, it definitely would be a City tattoo.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:44 pm --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
Call yourself a blue, GDM? Shame on you sir!
GDM was outed as a rag some time ago.

bobmcfc said:
And for whatever they did to Rio you can add Bellamy and countless times they did stuff to Mario. The shook his car while he was in it, pissed on his car, hurled abuse at him. Wrecked our city store wrote stuff about foe all over manchester. Everyone forgets the shit they have pulled time and time again yet all that can be said is "poor rio" . None of it is right at all but what has the manager done to deserve that kind of treatment ? They are scum
Indeed, it has been said many many many times on this thread that all clubs have cunts who support them. Absolutely. We have some despicable creatures who support us, Didsbury Dave for example - I jest, I jest. HOWEVER, there are things that only seem to happen at rags, Leeds, Millwall et al. the worst of the worst i.e. going after mams and kids and old men. I've never heard of Taggart having any problems here and I would be extremely surprised if anything happened to Moyes. Comparing what goes on in an actual derby match in which various rag players are provoking our most passionate fans to a game not even involving them, is also dumb. No, Rio getting hit by a coin SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED, but that gobby **** getting hit with a coin, when the two sections were already throwing missiles at each other (I should know - I nearly got hit from both sides) when celebrating a last minute winner and goading fans, is a completely different context from the one here. What Rio did would result in getting missiles thrown at most football grounds if a player from a rival club celebrated a last minute winner in front of the home club's end. Missiles being thrown at rival managers arriving to scout a match is extremely uncommon and for me typifies that the rags are a Leeds and Millwall type club where their wankers go just that little bit further and go beyond what would be expected by anyone with half a brain.

Skashion said:
bobmcfc said:
Indeed, it has been said many many many times on this thread that all clubs have cunts who support them. Absolutely. We have some despicable creatures who support us, Didsbury Dave for example - I jest, I jest. HOWEVER, there are things that only seem to happen at rags, Leeds, Millwall et al. the worst of the worst i.e. going after mams and kids and old men. I've never heard of Taggart having any problems here and I would be extremely surprised if anything happened to Moyes. Comparing what goes on in an actual derby match in which various rag players are provoking our most passionate fans to a game not even involving them, is also dumb. No, Rio getting hit by a coin SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED, but that gobby **** getting hit with a coin, when the two sections were already throwing missiles at each other (I should know - I nearly got hit from both sides) when celebrating a last minute winner and goading fans, is a completely different context from the one here. What Rio did would result in getting missiles thrown at most football grounds if a player from a rival club celebrated a last minute winner in front of the home club's end. Missiles being thrown at rival managers arriving to scout a match is extremely uncommon and for me typifies that the rags are a Leeds and Millwall type club where their wankers go just that little bit further and go beyond what would be expected by anyone with half a brain.

I'm very sad he isn't pursuing it it because the absolute clusterFook that did it needs a ban from football. Why let them get a second chance at taking someone's eye out.

samharris said:
Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
No you just get mouthy to posters on a keyboard..!!

-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:56 pm --

No you just get mouthy to posters on a keyboard..!!
Mouthy? Out of the two of us only one has called the other a 'minge' and asked him what his problem is, whereas the other has simply questioned what it is he is talking about when he says a player deserves what he gets. Keep up.

Have you got severe memory loss or sommat.. go back to your first reply to me..

fuckin call me 8 years old cos you dont like my answer..

You got personal- I replied ...
you wasting your time with that rag wind up merchant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.